|Supply Ability:||300 Ton/Tons per Day|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent|
|Other Names:||Polymeric Chloride Aluminum|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|Usage:||Water Treatment Chemicals|
|Packaging Detail:||25KGS/BAG Woven bag + plastic inner packing|
Polymeric Chloride Aluminum of Industrial Level
Industrial grade polyaluminum chloride products are divided into solid and liquid, solid gold or earthy yellow granular/sheet, liquid brown.Polyaluminium chloride is also commonly known as a water purifier or coagulant, polyaluminium for short and PAC for short.
Industrial-grade PAC is often used for purifying industrial water supply, industrial sewage, industrial circulating water and urban sewage. It is mainly used in leather manufacturing, paper making, printing and dyeing, metallurgy, coal mining, oil fields and other industries.
1. The purification effect of high turbidity water is particularly obvious, no alkaline assistant or other assistant is required;Easy sedimentation;
2. Wide range of investment, no side effects;
3. High safety and low corrosion;
4.Suitable for wide PH value, easy operation, low cost, easy storage and transportation.
[Method of use]
According to different conditions of raw water, the best dosage can be obtained by taking a small test before use.Liquid products can be added directly, or diluted after the addition.Solid products need to be dissolved, diluted and added.
1. Solid products 1-15kg / 1000 tons of water, liquid 3-40kg / 1000 tons of water.
2. The dilution ratio of solid products is 2-20%, and that of liquid products is 5-50%.
The specific amount of investment is determined by the actual experimental amount of the user.
[Matters needing attention]
1. This product is prohibited to be mixed with other chemicals, transported and stored. The product should be stored in a dry, ventilated and cool place indoors.
2. Product effective storage period: liquid for 6 months and solid for 12 months.Solid products can still be used when wet.
3. Plastic woven bag for external use, plastic film set for internal use, specification: 25kg/ bag.