AB glue is the nickname of two-liquid mixed hardening glue. One liquid is native glue and the other is curing agent. It can harden only by mixing two liquid phases. It does not need to depend on temperature to harden and ripen. The main components of AB adhesive are acrylic acid, epoxy and polyurethane. Component A is acrylic modified epoxy or epoxy resin, or contains catalyst and other additives. Component B is modified amine or other hardener, or contains catalyst and other additives. Mix in proportion. Catalysts can control the curing time, and other additives can control the properties (such as viscosity, steel, flexibility, adhesion, etc.). It has fast drying characteristics. After mixing A_ B, it dries thoroughly in 5 minutes at 25 degrees. The higher the temperature, the shorter the drying time. Plastics can be bonded to plastics, plastics to metals, metals to metals. After bonding, peeling requires cutting tools or hot melt separation. The bonding effect between plastics and plastics is excellent, almost equal to the strength of ABS, which is widely used in hand-made improvement. Epoxy resin AB adhesive is a two-component epoxy resin adhesive. It has not only high bonding strength, high hardness and high chemical resistance, but also anti-yellowing effect. Even in the vertical plane or ceiling scraping does not flow hanging, dry moderate, safe and convenient.
1. Repair of automobiles and motorcycles: repair of tank, fuel tank, oil circuit, carburetor, cylinder head, exhaust pipe, driving axle bushing, and bonding of plastic parts such as baffle, lamp glass and handlebar.
2. Decoration industry: the bonding of iron-wood plastic and aluminium window frames, door frames, staircase protection boards on buildings, the production of advertising signs, the fixing of door signs, the bonding of marble and wood boards.
3. Furniture manufacturing industry: plastic, metal decorative strips and panel bonding, wood fixing, dolomite and wood fixing.
4. Toys, all kinds of jewelry manufacturing, porcelain crafts, glass products, shellfish crafts, hair cards and other manufacturing.
1. At room temperature (25 C), the adhesives will be treated and cleaned. Then the A and B adhesives will be overlapped or coated at a visual ratio of 1:1. The other one will be coated with B adhesives. Then the adhesives will be bonded together and fixed for 5-10 minutes after 2-3 runs-in.
2. At room temperature (25 C), the adhesives will be treated and cleaned. After mixing the A and B adhesives in a visual ratio of 1:1, the adhesives will be coated on the surface to be bonded within 3 minutes and fixed for 5-10 minutes.
3. The maximum strength can be achieved after 30 minutes and 24 hours. It can be used in the environment of - 60 100 C.
4. Do not mix a large amount of glue at one time. Keep well ventilated. The glue smells of acrylate. Do not enter. Children should not be allowed to contact, after using rubber cap can not cover the wrong.
5. The containers of adhesives must be tightly capped to prevent the surface of adhesives from drying and contamination. Sun exposure is strictly prohibited.