Characters: White crystal powder, sweet as sucrose, easily dissolve in water, slightly dissolve in Ethanol &Methanol, melting point 92℃-96℃, boiling point 216℃ and caloric value same as sucrose 16.72kj/g. Absorb heat when dissolved and provide natural cooling sensation in mouth. 10% Aqueous solution pH value 5.0-7.0.
1. The entrance produces a pleasant cool feeling;
2. Not be used by oral microorganl sms ,and different from sucroso can cause cavities.
3. Only 2.4 calories per gram of xylitol.
4. Keeps cakes soft for a long time, and as a moisturizer for cosmetics.
Where can we use Xylitol
1. To produce gum, chewing gum, toffee, soft candy, jelly, chocolate, chewing tablet and etc, can cool the throat, clean the teeth and be anti-cariogenic.
2. Being instead of sucrose to add in soft drink, milk, bread, preserved fruit, biscuit, yoghurt, jam, porridge and etc, to keep longer & better sweet taste because of its non-fermentability by yeast.
3. Added in cosmetic product and toothpaste, no sticky feeling and refreshing. Xylitol can keep moisture and improve the rough skin similar as glycerin.
4. Being good substitute to sucrose, to make dishes like sour & sweet pork or fish, very safe to diabetics. Our suggestion is no more than 40g / day for adult and half for child.
Xylitol packing size and storage
Packing size: 1000kg/bag, 600kg/bag, 25kg/bag, 20kg/bag,500g/bag, 250g/bag, and other size according to your requirements.
Storage: Please keep in cool and dry place to prevent from moisture absorption and the sunlight, 24 months of normal shelf life.