|Port:||Xiamen or other ports in China|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Credit Card|
|Supply Ability:||3000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Warranty:||Against Material Defect and Workmanship|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Air Pump (Extra Charged):||110v-120v or 220v-240v with Suitable Plug|
|Size:||1m Diameter for Kids|
|Certificates:||CE, ASTM, EN14960, EN71, NFPA 701 No Lead, Fire Retardant|
|Selling Terms:||Exworks, FOB, CFR/CNF, CIF|
|Repair Kit (For Free):||Included|
|Features:||Soft Handles& Comfortable Safety Belts/Harness|
|Shipping:||3 to 9 days By Express (door to door) or By Air, 10 to 40 days By Sea|
|Packaging Detail:||Export carton|
Packed by Protective Bubble Wrap, Export Carton
Optional: Carrying Bag, Logo Printing, Pallet Packing
Q: What are Bubble Balls made of?
A: durable PVC or TPU Material, 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness available.
Q: Why TPU more expensive than PVC?
A: TPU is better than PVC mainly by following features:
1). excellent abrasion resistance
2). outstanding low-temperature performance
3). excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
4). very good tear strength
5). high elasticity& transparency
6). good oil and grease resistance
7). more mycete-proof
Q: What happens if the ball punctures?
A: The damage can easily be patched with repair kit (material patches and glue).
Each product includes a Repair Kit (Material Patches and Glue). But glue (liquid) is prohibited to ship by air or express
Q: Where can Bubble balls be used?
A: The most popular places, where bubble balls are being used are:
• Amusement parks;
• Soccer or other similar sports field;
• Larger indoor places like arenas and different halls;
• Beach or Snow field;
• Any park with grass lawn;
• Pools with shallow water;
• Specifically made arenas or pools for bubble balls.
Q: Will you get injured inside Bubble ball?
A: No. This is one of the safest fitness activities in the world, because you are safely protected by an air ball.
Each ball comes with a 3-way safety system:
1. Air protection. 2. Soft Handles to hold. 3. Comfortable Safety Harness/Belts.
Q: How to inflate bubble balls?
A: The balls are inflated with air by an electric air pump. It takes about 90 seconds to inflate a ball.
Q: How to store the ball?
Maintain & Storage:
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with repair kit (material patches and glue).
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.