1. European line: There are many orders, the volume is stable, and each basic port has 1-2 classes of straight-forward schedules per week. There are also a few separate flights to Hong Kong.
2. US line: covering the inland point service of the United States, sea freight and inland transit prices have absolute advantages.
3. The sub-line: the cargo volume, the ship schedule is stable, the port of destination service is good, the agent clearance ability is strong, and the door can be achieved.
4. Australia and Singapore plus line: high-quality destination port services to meet the various needs of customers.
5. Middle East India-Pakistan Line: Straight to the Middle East/India-Pakistan ports, with stable shipping schedules, self-provisioning agents, and stable two-week sailing schedules in Dubai.
6. Didong West Africa Africa: Long-term friendly cooperation with many well-known shipping companies, the ship schedule is stable, fast and the price is favorable.