|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,paypal/trade assurance|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Power cord length:||1.5m|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Color:||Normal White or other you want|
|Packaging Detail:||PE bags+carton box|
Wholesale electrical socket smart automatic matching usb charger multi-function Socket with 6usb 20W
We are a manufacturer specializing in producing mobile phone case for many smart phone models. Our factory covers an area of 2,200 square meters with about 150 employees. From material selecting, molding, production, painting and assembling, each process is under strictly controlled by our own factory. This allows us to carefully control the product quality and ensure timely delivery.
Our products have been widely exported to United States, South America, Europe and so on. Having been in this field for nearly 15 years of marketing and production, we have experienced workers who can support us in
meeting large orders. We can also provide OEM/ODM service to the customers.
Our company motto is quality first, credit first. So we have been making our best effort to provide the customers good quality products, excellent customer service and competitive price. We look forward to working with you for our cooperation.
Q1): How do I place an order?
Please send us email and let us know:
1.Please let us know which size ,color, material. quantity.
2.Contact detail and company name.
Q2) Could you please give me the quality sample for mobile phone case?
If you need some samples for reference, tell me your fully address/ship and we will arrange our available sample for your reference.
Q3) Hong long is the lead time ?
Sample Lead Time: 2-3Days
Bulk Lead Time: 7-10days(Depends on order qty)
Q4) How do I pay for my order for mobile phone case?
we request 30% deposit; the other 70% should be paid after the cargo was ready