|Place of Origin:||India|
|Brand Name:||SYP HAIR COLLECTION|
|Model Number:||bleached knots lace frontal|
|Hair Grade:||Remy Hair|
|Hair Extension Type:||Hair Weaving|
|Human Hair Type:||INDIAN HAIR|
|Suitable Dying Colors:||ALL COLORS|
|Hair Weft:||Machine Double Weft|
|Longest Hair Ratio:||>=60%|
|Name:||body wave 13x6 transparent lace frontal|
|Hair Material:||100% cuticle aligned virgin hair|
|Hair color:||Natural #1b, can be bleached|
|Advantage:||Soft & smooth, no lice, no tangle, durable|
|Payment:||Paypal,T/T,Money gram,Wester Union|
|Shipping:||DHL FEDEX 2-4 days delivery|
|Mix length:||Length can be mixed as you want|
|MOQ:||No quantity limit, order any quantity as you want|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||30X20X10 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.2 KG|
1.100% Virgin human hair, cut from young girls directly
2.Natural color(natural lack or brown) can be dyed
3.Curl or wave holds well after washing and dyed
4.Clean well constructed weft, shedding free
5.Virgin remy hair, tangle free
6.Can last more than 2 years by right caring
100 Percent Indian Remy Human Hair Bleached Knots Transparent Skin Lace Frontal 13x6 Natural Looking
Business Experience : More than 10 years of experience in hair industry.
Supply Ability : At least 10000 kilos per Month.
Supply Area : All over the world, most of them are from America, Europe, Africa etc
OEM/ODM : 1.FREE label design; 2.FREE printing your label.
Quality Control: Extremely strictly quality control department.
Return & Refund policy:
1. Full refund or exchange for quality problem after receipt.
2. Return back for full refund or exchange if you don't like.
3. Any damaged problem during transportation, please contact us after receipt.
4. Return back for exchange if you ordered wrong hair.
1. FREE label, logo and package design
2. FREE printing service for label, logo and package
About Quantity for one head:
For average head size, here is my suggestion:
12"-14": 2 bundles
16"-22": 3 bundles
24"-28": 4 bundles
1. Use a smooth-edged wide-toothed comb
2. Avoid brushing the hair when it's wet always
3. When detangling your hair, start with the bottom of the extension and work your way up to reduce pulling at the hair
1. Wash the hair every week
2. Use a mild Shampoo, Rinse and leave to dry
3. Dont blows the root of hairs too near with the hair drier
4. Dont grasping the root of hair overexert when washing
At least once a week go through the rows of your braid base and gently apply moisturizing hair and scalp cream or argan oil (eg, Mizani cream, nCoconut oil, Shea butter, lotion)
Better not to perm or color or bleach at home by yourself only if you are a professional hair dresser.