1.. What are the differences between vertical type boiler and horizontal type boiler with the same capacity?
1. Structure of vertical boiler is compact, occupy a limited area,
2. Convenient on installation and removal.
3. Low cost and investment on capital construction. Steam exhausted fast and sufficient.
1. The combustion space of horizontal is big, fuel can be burned completed.
2. The thermal efficiency is higher than the vertical boiler,
3. Horizontal type: less thermal loss, stronger output, and higher steam quality.
2. What are the limitation (size, humidity, chemical element concentrations) of coal fuel/solid fuel/wood fuel?
Size requirement of coal:6-25mm
Size requirement of blending coal: <50mm (the coal less than 6mm should less than 30%)
Diameter of biomass particle: 6~10mm, length: 25~50mm, water content < 15%, ash content < 2%, sulphur content<0.07%, chlorinity <0.07%, nitrogen content < 0.5%
3. What is the size of furnace door and blower hopper?
Size of furnace door:
Standard elliptical furnace door:300*800*1500
Blower hopper size:
2 tons conical hopper: 1400*800*1500
4 tons conical hopper: 2200*1400*1500
4. What is the combustion mode of coal/biomass fired boiler?
The combustion mode of coal/biomass fired boiler is layer combustion. Place the flue on the fixed or moved grate, to form an evenly fuel bed with a certain thickness, air comes from the bottom of grate, and combustion occurred on the fuel bed.