* Superior illustrations: our illutrations are painstakingly researched and creased in-house by our award-winning team, who are highly qualified in medical illustration.
* Highly accurate: Wolters Kluwer Health anatomical illustrations are reviewed and verified by a panel of medical consultants.
*Eeceptional products: our print quality is to a standard expected from a leading publishing company.
We have the ability to provide a contact in every market, together with customization and translation capabilities
Established in 1971, the Anatomical Chart Company began with 6 charts created by one of the world's best know medical illustrators, Peter Bachin. Since then, a range of over 150 anatomical charts have been developed in many therapeutic areas, along with additional image based products. In 2001, the Anatomical Chart Company became part of Wolters Kluwer Health.
* Provide regulatory compliant education materials relating to a specific disease-state
* Increase patient understanding and compliance trough non-intimidating content created with medical accuracy
* Enhance relationship between provider and patient
* Reinforce key messages and align your brand with a respected medical publisher.