|Printing:||Cover CMYK Printed|
|Binding:||Stitched & Glued|
|Usage:||Gift, Office & School Supplies, Business|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Logo:||Accept Customized Logo|
|Item Name:||NOTE BOOK|
|Type:||Journal, Diary, Organizer/Planner|
|Product name:||custom notebook|
|Sample time:||3-7 Working Days|
|style:||Simple, Office Series, Accouting|
|Packaging Detail:||Universal Carton / Custom|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||26X20X3 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.6 KG|
Environment friendly paper
Waterproof soft cover
Easily flips open
Pretty flat layout
Especially good to write contacts info on
Divided by hard cardboards with letters on
Inner page of high density
Inner pages of acid-free paper
Smooth coated paper finish
With bleed resistant paper
No problems with page wear
Fountain pen friendly
Never fall apart by itself
1. - What are you special at?
- We started from a printing manufacturer thus printing quality is what we are good at with the help of the world's best printing machines. Meanwhile, we have our own paper-making factory which will guarantee raw material preparing processes including quality control and delivery date.
2. - Is it possible to ask for samples?
- Of course anyone is welcome to ask for samples.
3. - How soon will a sample be ready for delivery?
- Sampling usually takes 5-7 working days but if urgent, we'll push the whole process.
4. - What's the minimum order quantity for a new design of notebooks?
- 80 pieces at least for notebooks of A4 size or bigger and 160 pieces for A5 and smaller.
5. - How much shall we pay for a new design of cartons when using our own carton or packing methods?
- All free based on the order quantity of 500 pieces or more.
6. - How long it will take for the order of over 500 pieces?
- Generally, 5-10 working days for notebooks of hard covers and 10-25 days for those of other covers which may need much more complicated hand work. However, 1-2 working days if the materials are in stock.
7. - What are the options for transportation?
- Currently, ships or flights and we also have stable and reliable resources of both ways.
8. - What is your term of delivery?
- We've used EXW, FOB Shanghai/Ningbo, CIF the most till now.
9. - How can we pay?
- West union, T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A are all fine for options.
10. - Do you have any warehouses overseas?
- Yes, till now we have a warehouse in Germany but we'll have our warehousing enlarged and expanded within the following years.