EH-MC10 Bluetooth® low energy single mode module is a single mode device targeted for low power sensors and accessories.
The module offers all Bluetooth® low energy features: radio, stack, profiles and application space for customer applications, so no external processor is needed. The module also provides flexible hardware interfaces to connect sensors, simple user interfaces or even displays directly to the module.
The module can be powered directly with a standard 3V coin cell batteries or pair of AAA batteries. In lowest power sleep mode it consumes only 600nA and will wake up in few hundred microseconds.
After buying Bluetooth® module, we provide free technical support APP of iOS system or APP Android system.
- Fully embedded Bluetooth® v4.1 single mode
- TX power +9dBm,-92.5dBm RX sensitivity
- 128-bit encryption security
- Range up to 100m
- Integrated chip antenna or U.FL port
- Multipoint capability (2devices at master)
• Support Profiles
- BLE (Master and slave) - The generic attribute profile (GATT)
- Health care, Sports and fitness, Proximity sensing profiles
- Alerts and timer profiles
• User Interface
- Send AT command over UART
- Firmware upgrade over the air (OTA)
- Transmit data: 300kbps transmission speed (UART)
- I2C interface ( Master )
- 4 PWM modules
• General I/O
- 10 general purpose I/Os
- 3 analogue I/Os (10bit ADC)
• FCC/RED/IC/KC/NCC/TELEC/IFETLl/RoHs/KC and Bluetooth® qualified
• Single voltage supply: 1.8----4.3V typical
• Small form factor: 17.70 x 11.95x 2.2mm
• Operating temperature range: -30 °C to 80 °C
1.Sports and fitness
4.Office and mobile accessories
8.Human interface devices