|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||40000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Brand Name:||Customer's Brand|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Logo:||PVC/Woven Labels or Screen Printings|
|Packaging Detail:||Carton box size: 58*48*18cm. Leash numbers: 20pcs to 40pcs per box.|
Basically a surf leash connects the surfer and the surfboard. If surfers fell off a wave, they can get their board back via the leashes and no need to swim back to shore.
A surf leash is a cord made of urethane that attaches the ankle of the surfer to the tail end of a surfboard. The leash is secured to the surfer's ankle by a Velcro strap, also known as the cuff. It is usually strapped to your ankle but is sometimes strapped to the knee or calf when doing long boarding or paddle boarding.
Although originally made out of surgical cord, urethane is a great material for cords. We use Germany and China Taiwan urethane for our surf leashes. They are the best quality in the market and superior in color brilliancy, anti-UV, softness, resilience and security. If you want to check our cord data sheet, please see more info from BASF Germany.
All metal parts, screws and swivels are stainless steel in marine grade in our leashes.
1. OEM&ODM service is offered for free with professional designers and engineers with more then 8-year experience.
2. 100% quality guarantee and on time shipping.
3. One step services, offer design, sample, mass production and shipment service.
4. Professional sales team offers prompt service with more than 5-year experience.
Marine grade S/S Double swivels.
Anti-UV in our cord to improve color fastness.
Urethane material from Germany, or China Taiwan, or China Mainland. Different cord quality is for your needs.
No break in our cord, even lengthen 4-times to its original length, no matter in which urethane.
Two standard connector molds in your options.
Customized connector is possible.
Rail Saver Features:
Triple wrap straps
Only in 30mm and 38mm width straps
Rubber/woven labels. Print on webbing/Velcro/ neoprene.
Silicone printing is possible.
Kids or adult size in ankle cuff, knee cuff, calf cuff, wrist cuff, S, M, L and XL bicep cuffs, even waist belt.
Quick release design. Webbing puller or Urethane puller.
Polypropylene webbing or High tenacity polyester safety webbing
Super strong Fastener from PAIHO
Stretch and soft neoprene with printings or silicone for non-slip.
Multicolor with or without texture.
A low-lying screw-hole for big strength and durable.
All cuffs come with a key pocket and key printing is possible.
MOQ for our Surf Leashes:
1.200pcs for the same cord thickness, same cord color and mix cord lengths. However, all connector color has to be in black only.
50pcs 7mm 6ft blue urethane cord leashes, 50pcs 7mm 7ft blue urethane cord leashes.
50pcs 7mm 8ft blue urethane cord leashes, 50pcs 7mm 9ft blue urethane cord leashes.
Total 200pcs leashes but all in black connectors.
2.If you want color connectors, the MOQ for connectors is 500pcs which is 250pcs leashes.
3.Please supply your logo in AI file for rubber/woven labels.
4.Please supply your design in AI file for silk molds.
5.Any colors in neoprene, webbing, Hook & Loop fastener.
6.Packaging. The MOQ for packaging is 1000pcs per model. We will keep your rest packaging for your next orders.
We can do any colors for each component of the leash, even all the materials from the leash.
Q: When can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q: What’s the lead time and payment term?
A: It usually takes 30 to 45 days for an order. At peak production, we may need 60 days. For example, the period before or after CNY.
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T before the shipment.
Q: Can we customize leash connectors or basement joints, or any other setting up molds components?
A:Yes, we can do. You could send me your drawings or make you design based on our standard parts.
Q: What color can we do and can you design packaging or logo ?
A: We can do any colors for each component. We always have all materials in different colors in our stocks. However, even we have template for packaging but I am afraid you still need to make your logo by yourself. We can help to change it and make sure your logo can work with products.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample and the sample cost can be refunded when you place an order with our MOQ.