|Type:||Pet Training Products|
|Item Type:||Training Collars|
|Training Products Type:||Agility Training Products|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Model Number:||spray dog bark collar|
|Spray times:||35 times|
|Strap:||Pure nylon strap|
|Certificate:||CE, RoHS, FCC, WEEE, RCM, insurance and patents|
|Key words:||anti bark dog collar|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||9.6X5.2X7.7 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.2 KG|
|Package Type:||spray anti bark dog collar SP-11 with high quality and widely used gift box: 80Pcs/carton Carton size: 40X33X28CM|
Emit no hurt spray to stop barking
6.15 * 3.2 *3.45 CM
75CM Nylon strap
Record total spray shot
Rechargeable 3.7V Li-ion battery
CE, RoHS, FCC, WEEE, RCM,
insurance and patents
1. LED power indication
2. Water resistant design
3. Low power consumption
4. Record the total spray times automatically when you turn off the collar
5. The device is safety and no negative impact or hurt to your pets
1. Place the spray collar on your dog’s neck close to the ears.
2. The spray collar should fit snugly, yet loose enough to allow one finger to fit under the strap.
3. Make sure the Spray Nozzle is angled out and pointing up towards the dog’s snout. For long haired dogs, It may be necessary to trim the neck hairs along the spray path.
4. Ensure the Refill Port is clean . If any dirt or debris enter the refill port,please clean the port before each fill.
5. Hold the Spray can upright and firmly press the nozzle down into the Refill Port.Hold for 15 seconds and remove.
6. The device will eject spray automatically when detect the dog barking. The collar spray 1 time if the dog’s barking is continuous without interval over 2 seconds.
7. The device will return to the original status if it can’t detect the barking for 30 seconds.
8. The device is safety and no negative impact or hurt to your pets.
9. The Red LED will flashes to indicate the total spray times when you turn off the collar. For example, if the total spray times is 3, the Red LED will flash 3 times once the collar power off.
1*Spary bark Collar
Each packing in Blister
A: The receiver has not been activated. The receiver must be turned on or it won't work at all.
A:The battery in the Receiver has run down. Recharge as needed.
A: The collar strap is not tight enough. Make sure the contacts points connect the dog's skin well.
A: While the stimulation isunpleasant (it produces a static shock like we sometimesexperience as humans), it is harmless to your dog. Thesedevices also require interaction andtraining from the ownerto achieve desired results.
Yes, they are designed to becompletely waterproof.
A: Yes, this makesno difference to the waterproof status of the device, thoughkeep in place if possible to keep debris out and for peace ofmind.