Agricultural Grade Chitosan Oligosaccharide,148411-57-8
English name: Chitosan oligosaccharide, Oligo chitosan
Source: Shrimp or Crab shells, Squid pens, Turtle shell
Molecular Weigh: ≤1500Da
Degree of Deacetylation: ≥85%, 90%, 95%
CAS : 148411-57-8
Molecular Formula: (C6H11NO4)n (n=2~20)
Physicochemical property: Water soluble
Function and Application
1. Promoting blood coagulation and wound healing;
2. Used as drug sustained-release matrix;
3. Used in artificial tissues and organs;
4. Improving the immunity, guarding against hypertension, regulating blood sugar, anti-ageing, enhancing acid constitution,etc,
5. It can also be used in membrane materials, medical materials,etc.
1. Antibacterial agent
2. Fruit and vegetable preservatives
3. Additives for health-care food
4. Clarifying agent for fruit juice
1. In agriculture, Chitosan Oligosaccharide Powder is typically used as a natural seed treatment and plant growth enhancer, and as an ecologically friendly biopesticide substance that boosts the innate ability of plants to defend themselves against fungal infections.
2. As feed additives, can inhibit and kill the harmful bacterium, improve animals immunity.
1. Chitosan Oligosaccharide Powder has good adsorption characteristics of heavy metal ion, applied in treatment of organic wastewater, dye wastewater, water purification and textile industry.
2. Chitosan Oligosaccharide Powder can be also applied in paper-making industry, improving the dry and wet strength of paper and surface printability.
Water Soluble Grade
Water soluble grade Chitosan Oligosaccharide Powder is transformed from chitosan through carboxylation, freely soluble in water and the character is stable. It has excellent moisture absorption, moisture retention, opsonization, bacteria inhibition, etc. Applicable to various cosmetics, such as emollient cream, shower gel, cleaning cream, mousse, advanced ointment frost, emulsion and colloid cosmetics, etc. Also applicable to moisturizing and antistaling agent for food, fruits and vegetables, flocculant for sewage treatment, drug sustained release agent, nontoxic adhesive, auxiliaries for dyeing& printing and paper making, etc.
Carboxymethyl Chitosan is the higher ramification of Chitosan Oligosaccharide Powder, which have 100% water solubility, film forming ability, heavy metal chelation. It has been applied in advanced cosmetics, heavy metal chelating agent, drug sustained release agent, plant growth regulator agent , wastewater treatment, etc.
Packing and Storage
1kg with double plastic container inside/Aluminum foil bag ;
25kg with double plastic container inside/Fiber drum outside.Or as your request.
Shipped in 3 days after payment.
1.Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area.
2.kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
3.Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.