$11.68
Min. Order : 100 Pieces
$9.98
599-999 Pieces
$8.68
1000-4999 Pieces
$7.68
>=5000 Pieces

OEM High Grade Christmas Letter Striped Red Matching Family Pajamas Sets Men Women Kids Sleepwear

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Qingdao port
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 50000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Size: S-M-L-XL-XXL
Material: 100% cotton
Gender: Family
Item Type: Pajamas
Fabric Type: Knitted
Model Number: GLJJ1908400193
Feature: QUICK DRY,Thermal,Breathable,Plus Size,Soft
MOQ: 200pcs
Logo: private label
Name: Christmas Letter Striped Red Matching Family Pajamas Sets
Design: ODM Designs
Brand Name: glamour
Payment: Pay Pal TT E-checking etc.
Colors: as pic,or custom
Technics: Plain Dyed
Style: casual home-to-street
Supply Type: OEM service
Fabric: 100% cotton
Packaging Detail: 1/polybag 30~50 in carton more by negotiated
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HLB1X3qpL6DpK1RjSZFrq6y78VXao.jpg_640x640.jpg
Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
93.8%
Response Rate
98.3%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 1,000,000+
440
Transactions
101-200
Employees
11-20
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store
sleeveless trimmed with lace nightgown sleepwear for sexy women home-to-street dress
Product Description
Product Name
sleeveless trimmed with lace nightgown sleepwear for sexy women home-to-street dress
Colors
custom colors from pantong number as your request
Material
95% bamboo fabric and 5% spandex,customized
Size
3xs-3xl as requested
Feature
Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size
MOQ
Usually 500 pcs
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Technics:
Sulimation, 3D printing, digital printing, water ink printing, silk screen printing, embroidery, embossed, applique in Women Pajamas or other as request
Age/Gender:
Women
Label:
Custom Private Label.
Package:
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
Delivery Time:
30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Price:
Factory reasonable price , no dealer price .
Payment
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.

30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight
Detailed Images
Production Process
Company Imformation

Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd. is your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear.  Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business.  Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion pioneer, or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, Qingdao Glamour Garment is here to fill your need.

* Do clothing custom service since 2000. Main products are pajamas, nightshirts, nightgowns robes and onesies for men, women and children

* 600 moffice and 2700 mfactory. 88 skilled workers.

* 7 production lines and 13 sub-contractor factories.

* 50,000 pieces of monthly production.

*  7 times quality checking during production.

* Specialized field: embroidery, printing, sequin embroidery, beading, rhinestone, dyeing.
* Exported worldwide,mainly to North America, Europe, South America, Australia, New zealand, South Africa and Japan.

Exhibition
Recommend Products
more new collections are here
FAQ
Product Paramenters