Specifications of reinforcing support
- Material: carbon steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
- Bottom treatment: plastic coating, plastic caps, iron scraps.
- Types: bar chair, metal bolster.
Features of rebar support
- Strong support and good stability.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Various sizes for choice.
- Durable and long service life.
Applications of rebar support
- Used for building and infrastructure engineering foundation.
- Used for underground works.
- Used for bridge.
- Used for large bearing parts of reinforced fastening.
- Used for large building industry-layer or multi-layer steel connection.
- Used for supporting wide-spaced light steel in slab or deck construction.