|Brand Name||YUAN TENG |
|Model Number||TL-150M |
|Painting Paper Type||Transfer Paper|
|Color||Light Color |
|Usage||Garment &Textil &Fabric |
|Toner|| With some Laser Printers|
|No Need Cutting Paper||Self Weeding Paper |
|Delivery Time||Winthing 3 days after get your payment|
|Delivery Method||TNT/DHL/FedEx/SFexpress/China Post/By Sea/By Air|
Instruction Of Light Color Laser Transfer Paper
This is self-weeding laser heat transfer paper, No need to cut the edge.
Product: Light Color Laser Transfer Paper
Description: with color laser copier printers, color Laser Printers, make personalizing T-shirts.
Size Availability: A4 (210mm X 297mm) A3 (297mm X 420mm) 42cmx30m Roll
This product is recommended with most color laser copier printers, color Laser Printers for T-shirts, aprons, gift bags, mouse pads, photographs on quilts etc
- For many varieties,small quantity of production.
- technology is simple, don't need plate making, direct printing, the process short , saves time and effort
- Designed for vivid results on white or light-colored cotton or cotton/polyester blend fabrics
- Ideal for personalizing T-shirts, canvas bags, wool garment, aprons, gift bags, mouse pads, photographs on quilts etc.
- Transfer peels off easily with hot (matte finish) or after cooling (glossy finish)
- Iron on with a regular household iron & Heat Transfer Press machines
- Keeping the color and washes well, keep to washing of professional standards of textiles
3. Compatibility for Light Color Laser Transfer Paper
It can be printed with some of color laser printers, such as OKI C5600n-5900n, C8600-8800C,Epson Laser C 8500, C 8600, HP 2500 L, 2600, Minolta CF 900 9300/9500, Xerox 5750 6250 DC 12 DC 2240 DC1256GA, CanonCLC500, CLC700,CLC800, CLC1000, IRC 2880 etc.
4. Printer Recommendations
Printer Settings for optimal print quality: To optimize print quality, printers should be set for photo print quality.
Laser Printers Compatibility: It is designed to work with most Laser printers.
5. Heat Press Machine Transfer Processing
a. Set heat press machine at 185°C, for 15--25 second using high pressure.
b. Briefly heat the fabric for 5 second to ensure that it is completely smooth.
c. Place transfer paper onto fabric with the printed image facing downwards.
d. heat press machine at 185°C, for 15--25 second.
e. waiting for about 5 second, then peel off the back paper starting at the corner.
6. Washing Instructions
1) waiting 24 hours before washing for the first time(drying time)
2) Fabrics bearing our transfers are machine-washable up to 30°C, always wash garments inside out.
3) Do not use aggressive washing detergents or bleach of any kind
4) Do not tumble-dry
5) Iron only on the reverse side.
7. Material Storage
conditions of 35-65% Relative Humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C.