Sealing glue is a one-component fast-drying water-based adhesive, which is non-toxic and pollution-free. The products include hand glue and machine glue. It is used for sealing or lapping moulding of edge and bottom of various packaging boxes. Widely used in cigarette boxes, wine boxes, shoe boxes, medicine boxes, health boxes, food boxes, handbags, and other related industries in a variety of paper, paper, plastic, composite film paper, polished cartons and other bonding.
1. The product is water-emulsion product, non-toxic and pollution-free.
2. The film is tough, has good penetration to the polishing surface and film, strong bonding strength, good brushing and no drawing. Hand coating can be bonded in 2 to 30 minutes, which is very convenient and efficient. Machine coating products are initially bonded firmly and will never be separated after binding and pressing.
3. It is a fast-drying product. It has a fast initial bonding. It destroys paper fibers in about 30 minutes. After bonding, it does not burst and the film is not brittle.
4. It has excellent low-temperature and high-temperature resistance without affecting the bonding properties at ambient temperatures below - 20 and above 70 C.
5. The products include hand-bonded and machine-bonded. The performance of the product is superior to all kinds of sealants in the market, whether hand or machine.
6. This project has less investment, uses general equipment to produce, low cost, large market and high profit. It is an excellent project worth investing in by various adhesives manufacturing enterprises or small and medium-sized investors.
1. Do not add water, do not add other substances, do not mix with other glue.
2. Coating thickness should be appropriate, not too thin.
3. Press the seal immediately after brushing. If it needs to be aired, keep the glue in a wet state at the latest and press before drying completely. When sealing, according to the speed of the pasting machine, after the press roll comes out, check the pressure and curing condition. If there is opening, adjust the speed of the car or press the products or replace the varieties with faster drying speed immediately.
4. After 24 hours of pasting, check the bonding condition. The quality of paper will not change for a long time if the damage of paper is achieved. If the damage condition of the paper is not reached, please check whether the operation process is appropriate or whether the glue is suitable for the current operation process.
5. For glazed carton sealing products, it is necessary to verify in detail whether the adhesion between gloss and printed matter is firm, so as to prevent the box from breaking off from the gloss coating after pasting. If the gloss oil layer is separated from the printing surface, the effective bonding will not be completed.
6. Small-scale tests under the same conditions should be conducted before mass production.