1. Q: What type of batteries should be installed in my remote control?
A: Please consult “Remote Control Specification”.
2. Q: How can I know the number of channels?
A: One blue relay provides one channel. Namely, the number of relays is equal to the number of channels.
3. Q: How far is the remote control distance?
A: Please consult “Remote Control Specification”. As the remote control distance is determined by many factors, the value provided is for reference only. The actual distance may be longer if there is no obstruction; and may be shorter if there is obstruction.
4. Q: Can I use 9V batteries to a 6V relay?
A: Yes. But the life span of the batteries will be shortened.
5. Q: My remote control can operate in a moisture place?
A: We do not suggest to operate in such places since the remote control is not waterproof.
6: Q: If I want 20 remote controls to operate independently, can they operate at different frequencies?
A: No. The frequency for our remote control is 433MHz. Remote controls working at different frequencies cannot communicate with each other. We can provide remote controls with different frequencies if you place order, for example, if you need remote controls working at 315MHz.
7. Q: Can I make all relays operated by one remote (i.e. all relays can concurrently open or close upon pressing one key)? How many remote controls can be paired with one relay?
A: You can. For remote controls using chip 1527, one relay can be paired with 16 remotes controls. For remote controls using chip 2260 or 2264, one relay can be paired with 16 remote controls with different coding, and there is no limit on number of remote control using the same coding.
8. Q: How many relays can be paired with one remote control?
A: There is no limit on the number of relays paired with one remote control.
9. Q: Can I use the remote control to control large-current motors with a two-way 10A/30A switch?
A: Since the transient starting current for motor is normally 3-4 times of the operating current, the relay may get unstable. Thus, we highly recommend you to install an AC receiver to control the motor, which could enhance the life span and stability of the remote control.
10. Q: I need 4 transmitters and 1 receiver to work together. They can be compatible? Can I encode them by myself?
A: Yes, You can.
11. Q: If my receiver is 6V/1 channel or 6V/2 channels, or 12V/1 channel or 12V/2 channels, or 24V/1 channel or 24V/2 channels, can I use it to control 110V/220V circuit?
A: You can. The output of our receiver is powerless, so the output end is not electrified. You can use 6V/12V/24V receiver with 1/2 channels to control 80V-240V devices. But you shall make sure the wiring is correct.
12. Q: I have bought receivers from other sellers. Can I use eMylo remote control with my receiver?
A: The pairing between receiver and remote control can be feasible only if their chips, oscillation resistances, working frequencies and other parameters are consistent. We cannot guarantee that our remote control can be paired with your receiver. So we suggest you to purchase both the receiver and remote control from eMylo.