The characteristics of the dust-free net sand are that the backing material of the sandpaper is covered with small holes. The dust free sandpaper needs to be used with a special grinding tray. The small holes are polished on the plate, the vacuum cleaner or other dust collecting device is connected behind the small holes, and the dust is polished. The dust suction hole on the sandpaper tray is sucked away by the vacuum cleaner to prevent the sandpaper from colliding and dust flying.
-Special technology and grain that stick in the net regulated, so the net is high grinding performance and sharpness.
-Although after sanding for a long time,the net can maintain the original shape with high grinding performance and durable.
-With good sharpness and flexibility,it won't be break the work piece after you polishing.
-Due to effective and timely take away the dust,the amount of dust in the air can be minimized, so it's greatly improving air quality and working environment.
1. Finishing Efficiently
3. Reducing Sanding Heat
4. Long Life Time
5. Wet and Dry Sanding
7. Dust Free
1. Metal sanding and polishing. Including aluminium,stainless steel, steel, Copper alloys, brass, bronze, Mild steel, carbon steel, Non-ferrous metal and Cast iron.
2. Wood sanding and polishing: Hard wood, Soft and Resinous wood
3. MDF and HDF sanding and polishing.
4. Paint sanding, paint stripping and removal
5. Lacquers sanding and polishing.
6. Plaster and Putty sanding and polishing.
7. Plastics sanding and polishing.
8. Body filler sanding and polishing.
9. Primer sanding and polishing.
10. Solid surface sanding and polishing.
11. Veneer sanding and polishing.
12. Chipboard sanding and polishing.
13. Glass fibre sanding and polishing.