Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock
$12.99
Min. Order : 2 Pieces
$11.99
50-99 Pieces
$10.99
100-499 Pieces
$9.98
>=500 Pieces

Low Moq Fashion Women Pajamas Pyjamas Nightgown Women Nightdress

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
New Buyer Promotion
Up to US $60 transaction fees waived on the first 3 orders
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Place of Origin: Shandong China
FBA: Yes
Size: S=4/6 M=8/10 L=12/14 XL=16/18
Product Name: Women Pajamas
Material: 95% Viscose from bamboo, 5% Spandex,Bamboo/Spandex
Item Type: PAJAMAS
Fabric Type: Knitted
Model Number: GGBP180213029
Feature: breathable
MOQ: 2 Pcs
Logo: GYS/ OEM is availabe
Brand Name: GYS,GYS/ OEM is availabe
Payment: Order Directly/ Contact us
Technics: plain dyed
Delivery Time: 2-15 Days
Available Quantity: 469
Length: knee length
Wash: Machine Wash
Pattern Type: Solid
Supply Type: In-stock Items
Sleeve Length(cm): sleeveless
Season: summer
Collar: V-NECK
Packaging Detail: 1 piece 1 polybag, 30-50 pcs in a carton.as customer's requirement. Low Moq Fashion Women Pajamas Pyjamas Nightgown Women Nightdress
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 38X30X1 cm
Single gross weight: 0.45 KG
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB11j96K7voK1RjSZFDq6xY3pXa4.jpg_640x640.jpg
Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
90.6%
Response Rate
97.6%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 670,000+
429
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store

Low Moq Fashion Women Pajamas Pyjamas Nightgown Women Nightdress

Product Description

manufacturer1

 

 

 

 

 
 Product Type:
Low Moq Fashion Women Pajamas Pyjamas Nightgown Women Nightdress
Color:
Custom colors from Pantong Number.
Materials:
100% cotton, Bamboo Fibers/Spandex, 100% Silk, Cotton/polyester, Customized
Size:
 As request (3xs-3xl)
Feature:
Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size
Minimum Quantity:
Usually 2 pcs. 
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Technics:
Sulimation, 3D printing, digital printing, water ink printing, silk screen printing, embroidery, embossed, applique in Women Pajamas or other as request
Age/Gender:
 
Label:
Custom Private Label.
Package:
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
Delivery Time:
  2-15 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Price:
 Factory reasonable price , no middle price .
Payment:
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

 

Production Flow

3.jpg 

Exhibition Show

.jpg 

Related Products

FAQ
Q1.Is it possible to put our logo on the product?
Sure. Please send your logo to us.
Q2. Will samples be free?
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q3. Do you carry different designs?
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q4. Do you do any costum work?
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
Usually 2 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q6. What is the price of the product?
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.
Q7. How to cooperate?
Send the inquiry-Discussion about the details-Get our quotation based on the details- Pre-production sample made-Confirm the details- Send the deposit- Bulk production- Final payment and delivery-Future cooperation.