1. Do I need to come to your factory to order?
Welcome to visit our office and factory! But if this is out of your budget, do not worry; we can do everything through email, phone and post.
2. Which textiles/fabrics can you work with?
We're good at making knitted clothes, woven clothes is also OK for us. It's your choice and we could advice you if you wish for. We're able to work with most kinds of materials.
3. What kind of techniques are you good at?
Beading, embroidery, printing, garment dyed, etc.
4. Can I order samples first and then place the bulk order?
Yes, we understand that customers want samples firstly, and then need a sales period to collect orders from their customers. This is not a problem; however, we will ask the customer for a small deposit of the bulk order. This deposit will be reimbursed when placing the bulk order.
5. Can I put my own label and logo on the clothes?
Yes, and you have two options:
1) Sending your label design to us and we make them for you, but you will need to meet our MOQ
2) Sending your finished labels to us and we put them on the clothes (free of charge), but you will need to meet our MOQ