1. Size 5.00*2.00*0.50cm
2. Bluetooth hands-free
3. Bluetooth stereo audio profile:A2DP
5. 3.5 mm stero audio output
6. Operation time: up to 8 hours
Contents of Package:
1. Music receiver
2. USB cable
3. User Manual
4. Audio adapter
Please Note:This item comes without retail box.Thanks
1. Using the supplied USB cable,connect the small end to the mini-USB input of the music receiver
2. Connect the other end to the USB input of your PC.laptop or USB power converter. The music receiver's LED light will glow red during charging
3. When charging is finished,the red LED will turn off.A full charge will provide up to 8 hours of play time
If this is the first time you use this device,please pair this device first:
1. To enter pairing mode,press and hold the on/off button for 5 seconds until both rred and blue LED flash
2. Search for the music receiver on your mobile phone or compatible transmitter. Touch and hold one button to power on and it will automatically search for a compatible transmitter; No any codes to enter if connect with Apple or Android device,LED lights beneath the button indicate device connection and charging status
3. The devices should now recognize each other and pair. The LED on the music receiver will slowly flash blue after successful paring
4. To complete pairing some devices require a pass key or code,please enter"0000"
5. Once successfully paired,the decices can be powered off. To re-connect simply power them both on,no need pair again
Note:if you wish to use the music receiver with another transmitter you must restart the pairing process with the new device from step one
After pairing the new transmitter,the old transmitter will no longer be paired to the music receiver;you can have only one device connected at a time
If you had already matched before:
Press and hold the On/Off button for 3 seconds until the blue LED light begins flashing
To turn off,press and hold the On/Off button for 5 seconds.The red LED will light up.and then turn off.
Note:Read the user guide of your transmitter or mobile phone to find ou how to turn On/Off Bluetooth wireless technology.
1. Using the supolied audio cables and adaptors,connect the music receiver to the auxiliary(AUX) input of your home or car stereo.
2. Make sure the transmitter(mini-jack,mobile phone,or compatible source) is turned on and paired with the music receiver and that the decices are no more than 33'(10m)apart
3. The blue LED on the music receiver will flash slowly,indicating a connection.
4. Press "play"and the music will be sent wireless to the music receiver.
Note:if you cannot hear the music:
a. Make sure your stereo system is set to 'AUX'input or whichever input is the corresponding input to the music receiver
b. Check and make sure the volume is not turned down or muted.
1. Default your phone using Bluetooth microphone,telephone access to the speakerphone comes MIC
2. Phone calls,you can cut into the call status,and then press the key to open to answer a voice call
3. After the completion of the call ,the phone cuts into the state before automatically
4. Disconnect afer one minute, the Bllutooth device will shut down
1.Pairing or establishing a connection:The red and blue LED flash altematively
2.Connected and playing:The blue LED flashes once every 1 seconds
3.Sleep mode:The blue LED flashes once every 5 sceonds
5.Charging and connected:Solid red and the blue LED flashes once every 1 seconds
The connection between the music receiver and transmitter is established once the pairing process is complete; the connection can break for the following reasons:
a. The distance between the devices is greater than 33'(10m),or there are obstacles(e.g.:walls,furniture,etc.)between them.
b. One or both of the devices has been turned off or must be charged.
c. Connection has not been made within a specific time and the device is in sleep mode or powered off. Turn on/off both devices to re-connect or transmit audio please try the following:
1. Power cycle(on/off) the music receiver and transmitter
2. Power cycle and repeat pairing process for both devices.
3. Recharge both devices.