|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||80000 Piece/Pieces per Week|
|Other Names:||silicone sealant|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
|Product name:||silicone sealant|
|Shelf life:||12 Months|
|Packaging Detail:||24 pcs/carton|
Neutral silicone sealant for automotive glass
1.5 ,max (h)
Curing Time at 25°C, 50% RH
Full curing time
35 (Shore A )
Tensile strength, at 100% elongation
Ultimate elongation at break
Joint Movement Capability
White, Black, Grey,etc
Sealant is a one-part, neutral-cure, architectural-grade sealant that easily extrudes over a wide temperature range. This cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material cures to a medium- modulus rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture. In a properly designed structurally glazed joint, the sealant is strong enough to support glass and other panel materials under high wind-load and seismic effects.
- 1. The cured product exhibits excellent weathering characteristics, and a high resistance to ultra-violet radiation, heat and humidity.
- 2. Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates including glass, anodized and coated aluminum profiles.
- 3. Excellent mechanical propertie
- 4. Non corrosive cure system.
- 5. High ultimate tensile strength which makes it suitable for structural bonding applications
Neutral Sealant is a one-component Silicone sealant designed for site or factory glazing and curtainwall production. It requires contact with air as it reacts with atmospheric moisture to cure to a tough but flexible silicone rubber. TY-750 Sealant can be used where dual structural and weatherseal applications are desire
Packaging: 300ml plastic cartridge / 600ml sausage / 200L metal barrel