|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Week|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Operating Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Supply Voltage:||Standard Voltage|
|Shipping:||DHL UPS FedEx TNT|
|Packaging Detail:||Safe Package|
LCD TV Universal Switching Power Supply Module Universal DVD Receiving Subwoofer Power Board 5-24V
This module comes with optocoupler, which belongs to the DC sampling type and is stable as the original machine voltage. It is an upgraded version of the debugging-free module. It has small volume and large power and is suitable for output power below 180W.
Output maintenance of the 1460 inch main and auxiliary power supply of LCD TV in the range of 5-24V, including power supply maintenance of LCD monitors, DVDs, TV set-top boxes, households, air conditioners, fax machines, etc., as long as the original switch transformer is intact, secondary rectification The filter circuit and the load are used without short circuit.
1. Check that the original +300V voltage is normal, the switching transformer, absorption circuit and rectifier filter circuit should be intact, and the load is not short-circuited.
2. Remove the original airport effect tube or IC, fix the module to the original heat sink, and fix it. It is best to wipe the thermal grease to facilitate heat dissipation.
3. The red line is connected to the D-pole of the primary FET, the black line is connected to the 300V filter capacitor (hot) ground, the green gray line is connected to the secondary main voltage 5-24V filter capacitor at both ends, the gray line is connected (cold), the green line is connected. Positive (must be connected to the main DC voltage)
After each connection line is correct, disconnect the load and test it separately. Turn on the main voltage of the power supply from about 45V. (If the voltage is slightly unstable at the beginning, it is normal, you can continue to adjust, the voltage will be stable when adjusted), adjust clockwise Resistor, voltage gradually rises, adjust to the required voltage volts to connect to the load test machine, the other sub-voltage will automatically match, if not matched, you can check the load of the unmatched voltage and the filter circuit with or without short circuit leakage. (There may be a 2-5W220 ohm resistor on the main voltage to make a dummy load if the individual machine does not start at low voltage)
No output or low voltage repair steps
1. Power supply primary: There must be an IC to be removed, no power supply, in the road multimeter RX1K file to measure the 300V filter capacitor with or without charge and discharge, if there is no charge and discharge, replace this capacitor. Also measure the absorption circuit for short circuit leakage. Also pick up the primary transformer feedback supply diode. Or power measurement +300V, if it is lower than 250V, replace the filter capacitor. As long as the filter capacitor is bulged, it must be replaced.
2. Power secondary: directly use the multimeter RX10 file to measure each secondary voltage load end. The forward and reverse resistance of the circuit should be one big and one small. If the positive and negative resistance values are less than 10 ohms, there is a short circuit and the load is unplugged. After measurement and then excluded
3. If the load voltage is not connected properly and the load voltage is low, replace the filter capacitor of this load.
4. High voltage jitter: The voltage output is high and low with large jitter. It is module protection. Check if the green and gray lines are connected in reverse, and correctly connect the green line to the gray line. The green line must be connected to the main voltage. (For example, household 5V is the main voltage, do not connect to 12V and 24V, in principle, which rectifier diode is connected to which one, the small diode is not the main voltage)
5. There are noises: After installing the module, the transformer has high frequency whistling sound, check the absorption circuit. If there is no problem, you can change the resistance value directly above the module switch tube (module is 2W0.22 ohm), which can be 0.22 ohms. Inter-selection, power 2W-3W, the larger the resistance, the smaller the module power, from small to large, no noise can be selected.
6. Remote shutdown, install a 1N4148 or FR107 diode on the D3 on the optocoupler side of the module, and solder a negative wire to the C pole of the optocoupler of the original machine. The original optocoupler is connected to the D3 negative terminal. Ground, the module has no output.