$0.95
Min. Order : 50 Pieces
$0.80
100-299 Pieces
$0.78
300-1999 Pieces
$0.68
≥2000 Pieces

Funny Expression Phone Cases For iphone 6 6S 7 8 plus For iphone X XR XS Max Case Silicone 5 5s se Back Cover Case Letter Coque

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Coupons
$10.00 OFF
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Brand Name: HZ
Compatible Brand: Apple IPhones
Design: Vintage,Business
Type: Case
Place of Origin: Other Country
Compatible iPhone Model: for iPhone
Features: Anti-knock
Model Number: HZ-63012
Retail Package: opp
Packaging Detail: opp
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 10X18X1 cm
Single gross weight: 0.03 KG
Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
≤9h
Response Time
95.8%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 30,000+
129
Transactions
Visit Store

 

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;
please leaver us message ;
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
 
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com
  
Material
tpu
Compatible

1.100% Brand New

2.Material:pc

3.Compatible Phone Model: for iphone 5 5S SE 6 6s 6plus 7 7plus 8 8plus X Xs Xs Max XR

4.Fashion design, easy to put on and easy to take off.

5.Perfectly fits the shape.

6.Durable and washable.

7.Protect your from dust, scratching and shock.

8.Protect your valuable investment from scratched and damage.

Mix color
Accept mixed mode and mixed design ;moq 10 pcs each mode each design
Payment
T/T, Western Union;alipay; moneygram;
Delivery Time
1-7 working days
package
Opp package/PE package
Price
According to the quantity

 6344 (2).jpg6344 (3).jpg6344 (4).jpg6344 (1).jpg

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,