|Supply Ability:||100 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Product Type:||Green Tea|
|Shelf Life:||3 Years|
|name:||original pearl green tea 101 famous in afghanistan market|
|shape:||long leaf like eyebrow|
|soup color:||bright yellow-green soup color|
|taste:||strong with bitter|
|company type:||factory for 16 years|
|delivery time:||30 days after receiving deposit|
|Packaging Detail:||submitted by buyers (carton/wooden case/weave bag/gunny bag)such as : 35-55kg gunny bag/plastic bag/paper bag25g,100g,125g,250g,500g,1kg paper box 5kg,10kg,12kg,20kg carton 5kg wooden case|
|item name||original pearl green tea 101 in afghanistan market|
|material||Fresh tea from alp|
|tea shape||brown, bright, clean and uniform with almost no stems.|
|tea leaf||black and tight with high cleanliness, and it looks like black pearl|
|tea taste||strong with little bitter|
|content||The protein, fat, saccharide, microelement, tannin, Catechin, theine and mutiplex vitamin|
Decrease blood pressure, make brain more clear, release from the fatigue,
make eyes more clear and urinate smoothly, and with several health care functions
|pearl green tea|
|Pack 1.||25g,125g,250g,300g,500g,600g,1000g paper box as per your package design|
|Pack 2.||5kg,10kg,12kg,20kg carton /5kg wooden case|
|Pack 3.||35-55kg gunny bag/plastic bag/paper bag|
|loading quantity||11tons for 20ft container,22.5tons for 40HQ|
30 days after receiving the buyer’s deposit from shanghai or ningbo port
( 7days for commodity inspection ,10days for printing packages )
30%TT paid in advance to confirm the order and the rest 70% paid
at sight of BL scan copy,or L/C at sight
We usually accept T/T (with 30% deposit,the balance at sight of bl copy)
L/C at sight,pls send email to negotiate payment term if you cannot accept the T/T
or L/C or Western Union or MoneyGram
According to customer's requirement
How to make order?
2.Client make make 30% depsoit or L/C at sight after receiving our PI
4.Client approve our shipping sample
5.commodity inspection by our commodity inspection bureau before shipment
7.Supplier arrange necessary documents and send copy of this these documents
8.Client finish the balance payments
9.Supplier send original documents or telex release the goods
1.Can you send a sample for reference?
We are glad to send samples for our inspection.Samples are free,but you may need to pay the express fees
2.How to confirm the quality with us before start to produce?
(1) You can get a free sample and choose from it, and then we make the quality according to that.
(2)Send us your samples,and we make the quality as per your sample.
3.How to solve the quality problems after sales?
(1)Take photos of the problems and send to us
(2) Take videos of the problems and send to us
(3) Send us back for the problem quality sample by express
After we confirm the problems,we will draw up the satisfied programs for you