1. With more than 15 years experience in production of hair products;
2. Full range of products,exported to Europe and the United States, Africa and more than 30 countries and regions;
3. With more than 10 people in senior design and development team;
more than 100 people in production and processing team;
more than 10 people in trade team;
4. Supply high quality 100% unprocessed human hair, no mixed;
5. Participate in domestic and international exhibition more than 10 times every year.
6. Have warehouse in USA
1. Wash hair under 40℃ water with shampoo and hair conditioner
2. Clean water with dry towel when washing, comb hair smoothly after wash
3. Dry the hair indoor after wash, do not use hair drier and expose it under the sun
4. Coat the hair ends with hair oil or conditioner after wash
5. In daily care, spray the hair Moisturizing spray on the hair regularly
6. Better to choose the comb with round and wide-toothed comb
Q1. How many bundles hair weave do I need?
A: For hair wefts, 3pcs for 10-22inch, 4pcs for 24-40inch. If you want to get a very full look, you might need another pack. If you are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your stylist..
Q2. What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products.
2. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners.
3. You could use gel or hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
4. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q3. How long does it last?
A: This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. With proper care (clean and condition the hair regularly), the hair will last more than one year.
Q4. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to being to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combin(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
More inquiries, please feel free to click here: