|7 days sample order lead time:||Support|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Item Type:||Motorcycle Jacket|
|Product name:||Men Jacket|
|Supply Type:||In-Stock Items|
|Shell Material:||100% Cotton|
|Closure Type:||Covered Button|
|Packaging Detail:||1 pc in poly bag, one assortment in a master poly bag,25-40 pcs in one carton|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||35X20X7 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.8 KG|
High Quality Motorcycle Custom Design Black Denim Jacket men
S. M. L. XL. XXL
Machine Wash 30°C
We provide free design logo service, you can have your own brand in here, can provide customizable garment accessories.Welcome to cooperate with us!
Our professional foreign trade team, fast, accurate, ruthless, is our characteristics, our spirit of solidarity and mutual help is the pioneer of the local industry
Since the establishment of the seed company, we have been participating in the Canton fair, and keep in touch with the guests of many countries, we are not only business partners, but also friends in life.I hope we will meet at the Canton fair this year.
1.Within 7 days finish sample, about 20 days can ship for bulk.
2.Our quality is high, professional QC for your product guarantee.
3.Don't worry about the language, we have professional translators to provide services for you.
4.We provide professional OEM service, the minimum order quantity is more than 200 pieces, you can have your own brand.
5.We are good at producing all kinds of cowboy products. Our company is located in XinTang, Guangzhou, China, the famous hometown of jeans.
6.Our company has a professional research and development team, professional designers, we hope our team can bring inspiration to your brand.
Certificate issued by our company since its establishment.Our trademark has been registered. We reserve the right to pursue any misappropriation.
Via courier such as Fedex, DHL, UPS, Dpex, Aramex,EMS etc.
Sea Shipment or Air Shipment.
We provide a variety of transportation methods to ensure that the products to the hands of customers.
We will provide you with the most favorable price for the most rapid and convenient mode of transport, more questions please consult us.
Q: Are you manufacturer?
A: We have our own factory, specialized in the production of denim jeans with more than 8 years. Our company can export the goods with its own head.
Q: What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
A: Usually our MOQ is 100 pieces/color/style in different style. We are also able to accept small quantity order, but unit price will be higher to cover the extra cost.
Q: Can you do the designs and labels for us?
A: Yes. Customize designs, labels and hangtags are welcome. OEM production is available for us. You just show me the design picture.
Q: Is there sample fee?
A: In our first cooperation, there will be development cost. The sample fee will be refunded until you confirm the order. Or you confirm the order to me, we can make sample to you free (5-7 days out of the sample, sample fee)
Q: What are your terms of delivery?
A: FOB, CIF, CNF are the regular terms for us. If you need DDP/ EXW service, we can arrange as well.
Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: Trade Assurance Order. PayPal, T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of PP sample, remaining 70% before shipment. L/C: irrevocable or L/C at sight.