|Supply Ability:||3000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Brand Name:||MISUMI SEIYAKU|
|Place of Origin:||Japan|
|Packaging Detail:||54*68*38(cm)(Contains 100 portions, no individual packaging)|
|Product Name||FASTANA Diet Protein|
|Brand Name||MISUMI SEIYAKU|
|Place of Origin||Japan|
FASTANA is a diet protein for women that allows you to lose weight effectively by substituting it
for your daily meals. It maintains a feeling of fullness and suppresses your desire to binge.
FASTANA efficiently supplements the proteins that tend to be lacking and transform your daily activities
such as walking and cycling into muscle training. This makes it possible for you to not
only lose weight, but lose weight in a natural way while building your muscles.
Dissolve 7g of FASTANA in 70ml of water.
*FASTANAF can be easily dissolved without the use of a shaker.
Example 1: Consume FASTANA for breakfast.
Example 2: Substitute FASTANA for a portion of lunch.
Example 3: Substitute FASTANA for a portion of dinner.
The image shows an example of substituting FASTANA for the entire lunch.
Production and sales of health food and beauty products, online sales operations, production and sales of cosmetics (license number: 40C0X10162), sales of pharmaceuticals (license number: 9313007)
• 2019: 1st place in the “Combating blackheads” section of the fashion magazine “Bijinhyakka” (Tsuru2rin)
• 2019: Featured in the fashion magazine “CREA” (Tsuru2rin)
• 2019: Featured in the fashion magazine “ViVi” (Reblanccoat)
• 2018: 1st place in Rakuten’s real-time rankings for the diet shake category (FASTANA)
• 2018: 1st place in General Research rankings for scalp care products chosen by women with hair-related problems (Rijun)
• 2017: Featured in the men’s fashion magazine “OCEANS” (FINJIA)
• 2017: Won the Gold prize for diet drinks presented by Asumieru Publishing Company (FASTANA)
• Received the top prize in the Ingredients division of Cosmetic360 in 2017 (Tsuru2rin)
• Acquired trademark rights in Japan (All products)
• Acquired trademark rights in Taiwan (Tsuru2rin, FINJIA)
• High-performance ionic water, the main component of Tsuru2rin, is manufactured using our patented method