Compound adhesive is a single component glue agent with yellow transparent liquid appearance and polyurethane as its main component. It is widely used in the assembly of various kinds of wood products. When in use, a suitable amount of glue is evenly coated on the surface of the base material and cured under pressure. Compound adhesives have the characteristics of high bonding strength, fast drying time, waterproof, freeze-proof, convenient construction and use.
1. Excessive smoothness, roughness and unevenness of the surface will affect the bonding strength after removing the stains and floating ash on the surface of the adhesives. Corresponding treatment should be made according to the specific conditions.
2. Uniform gluing, the amount of gluing is about 150 g per square metre, the surface of the adhesives is slightly smooth, and the surface roughness can be slightly increased.
3. The adhesive can be compounded without waiting.
4. After compounding, it must be compacted by press or heavy objects, which can be loosened after solidification.
5. Store in unopened and well-packed containers in sunscreen, dry place and storage period for 12 months, and use up in a short time after opening the package.
The compound adhesive has good economy, good machinability and wettability. The initial bonding effect is especially obvious after the compound. It has good transparency and elasticity, aging resistance and odorless. Compound adhesives are widely used in the manufacture of various crafts, wooden furniture bonding, shoe factory bags, leather compound, high-grade car seats, high-grade pillows, leather furniture and other soft furniture.