Women clothes spring Custom Wool blend trench long coats face Womens Coat Jacket for lady

$20.00 - $25.00
Min. Order
50 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Dongguan City Yang Yang Garment Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
95.1%
Transactions
---
1 Year Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: guangzhou/shenzhen
Payment Terms: T/T,Visa
Supply Ability: 200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Shell Material: polyester
Supply Type: OEM service
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Brand Name: Yangyang
Model Number: JK19281
Fabric Type: Knitted
Feature: Anti-Shrink,Sustainable,Anti-wrinkle,Breathable,Plus Size
Technics: Knitted
Clothing Length: Regular
Closure Type: Others
Pattern Type: Solid
Sleeve Style: Regular
Collar: Turn-down Collar
Hooded: No
Thickness: Standard
Detachable Part: None
Lining Material: Wool
Sleeve Length(cm): Full
Decoration: Button,Pockets
Outerwear Type: Wool &amp; Blends
Style: Casual
Product name: women jacket
Season: Spring Autumn Winter
Color: Customized Color
Size: S-M-L-XL
MOQ: 50pcs
Logo: Customized Logo
Service: Custom OEM ODM
Sample time: 7 - 10 Days
Sample: Provide Samples
Sleeve: Long Slevee
Packaging Detail: Can be customized according to customer requirements packaging.

12JK19281 (5)JK19281 (1)JK19281 (3)

 

Company Information

2_01_03_02

Our Services

1.One package service from design to delivery

2.Customized products

3.Premium products with competitive price

4.Quick delivery

1

 

 

Our Advantage

 

About Product
Product StrategyMid-to high end,big protential market, better quality fabric
Product VarietiesDiverse products, meet up with most of the requirement from client
Good sewing, nice packing
Competitive Price

 

About Production
Low moq
Valid delivery time, keep the qualified quality goods
Professional design team
Fast delivery

 

About Service
Pre-sale serviceSpecify the requirements from customers to exactly quote price in time, reply timely
On-purchase serviceRegular updates of production and procession to customers
After-Sales ServiceHonesty, credible, handle the indeed problem of sold products well and responsibly

 

 

FAQ

Q:Can I wholesale with specials and services?
A:Yes, we are a professional manufacturer, offering wholesalers a favorable price and good service. Accept OEM and ODM.
Q:What packaging does your factory use?
A:Can be customized according to customer needs.
Q:When can I ship after I pay?
A:Sample ordering time is 1-7 days, and batch ordering time is 10 to 30 days.
Q:Is there a sample?
A:Yes, but the customer needs to pay for the sample and delivery costs.
Q:What is the payment method?
A:The deposit for TT is 30% and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.
 
Welcome to contact us today for further details about our company and products! 

  

;