$2.37
Min. Order : 3000 Kilograms
$2.36
5000-9999 Kilograms
$2.25
>=10000 Kilograms

Chinese manufacture household aluminum foil l 70 micron in thickness 950mm width

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
New Buyer Promotion
Up to US $60 transaction fees waived on the first 3 orders
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Place of Origin: Henan China
thickness: 0.095-0.15mm
Use: Food
Color: Silvery,golden,etc.
Material: aluminum foil is widely used in food, beverage etc
Model Number: TL-AF09
aluminum foil: food aluminum foil
Alloy: Alloy 8011
Brand Name: Tianlong
Thickness: 0.095-0.15mm
production name: aluminum foil l 70 micron in thickness 950mm width
Type: ROLL
Treatment: COATED
Packing: wooden carton, pallet
industrial aluminum foil: aluminum foil
Temper: Half Hard
Width: 200-1000mm
Application: Cooking ,Medicine package ,electrolytic capacitor etc
Certificate: ISO9001,SGS
Packaging Detail: aluminum foil package as follows: 1. Standard seaworthy exporting wooden box 2. Wooden pallets on the bottom. 3. Waterproof plastic package. 4. Packing paper cover. 5. Or as required. Size: we will discuss it when get your inquiry. Shipping from China main ports as your requirement.
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 30X10X10 cm
Single gross weight: 2.0 KG
Package Preview: https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/Hf2034fd8904c4c9488ff26181fad9375R.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/H9d5caa04eedb425c9731b5527c75d791H.jpg_640x640.jpg
Gongyi Tianlong Aluminium Industry Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
82%
Response Rate
25.0%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 110,000+
4
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store

1

 

 

Product description
Because of its excellent characteristics, aluminum foil is widely used in food, beverage, cigarette, medicine, photographic base plate, household daily necessities, etc. it is usually used as packaging materials; electrolytic capacitor materials; thermal insulation materials for buildings, vehicles, ships, houses, etc.; it can also be used as decorative gold and silver wire, wallpaper, decoration trademark of various stationery printing products and light industrial products, etc. In the above applications, the most effective way to develop the performance of aluminum foil is as a packaging material.
Product Advantages:
*Aluminum foil,household aluminum foil,disposable aluminum foil widely use in packing food to baking
and roasting,easy to use
*High temperature sterilization for food container
*Thickness, width & length made to customers' requirement
*We can produce according to customers specifications .Own CNC machining center to build new mould based on customer request.
*Press logos acording to clients' requests.
*Environmental friendly ,100% recycled and reuse.
*Free samples are support.
Payment item
Payment is T/T. 30%T/T in advance as deposit. the rest payment 70%T/T before we delivery the goods.
Trade item:EXW,FOB,CIF
Delivery time
15 days for 3 tons
20 days for 10 tons
Min order
If the production in our stock,No MOQ for stocking production
Our MOQ is 3 tons for one thickness

Product name

Aluminum foil

Alloy

,1050 alloy,1060 alloy,1070 alloy1100 alloy,1235 alloy,3003 alloy,5052 alloy,8011 alloy

temper

O,H14,H16,H18,H19,H22,H24

thickness

0.006-0.2mm

width

20-1600

length

C

application

Medicine foil, tape foil, cable foil, lunch box material, food foil, etc

 

2

 9 (31).jpg9 (32).jpg9 (33).jpg9 (10).jpg9 (11).jpg9 (12).jpg

3456

  

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory for various types of aluminum and processed products

 

Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 25-30 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity

 

Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment. If you use other terms of payment, you can contact us in advance


If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us