- Penetrating lubricant can help in the fight against insects (cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes and etc.). For this purpose, lubricant is applied to window sills, door frames and air vents. When performing these actions you should be careful not to inhale the vapors of lubrication, be especially careful if you have small children
- Any, even a very durable, floor covering, sooner or later gets scratched. Penetrating lubricant LK-1 will help getting rid of them. Apply it in a thin layer on the floor covering for a few minutes, then simply clean up the place with scratches with a brush.
- License plates are exposed to rust. LK-1 will help to eliminate the existing rust and prevent its re-emergence. Spray should be applied and rubbed on the pre-cleaned of the mud plate.
- Traditional winter boots can be made waterproof. To do this, you need to spray them with a thin layer of LK-1 lubricant. The lubricant will form a waterproof barrier.
(Just in the beginning you need to make a test on a small area of the shoe on the reaction of penetrating lubricant with the material, of which shoes are made).
- Tea stains on table board are very difficult to scrub. But using a penetrating lubricant LK-1 it is quite possible – for that you need to put a substance on a sponge and carefully rub the stained place.
- Chewing gum in hair – is rare though, however, quite unpleasant. It is impossible to remove the gum from hair while cutting hair is such a waste. On the other hand if you apply lubricant to hair, then after a couple of minutes you will be able to gently comb the gum out.