|Port:||Shanghai or Shenzhen|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Set/Sets per Month|
|Industrial Use:||Gift & Craft|
|Material Structure:||Rigid Cardboard Paper|
|Paper Type:||Art Paper|
|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi China|
|Printing Handling:||Embossing,Glossy Lamination,Matt Lamination,Stamping,UV Coating,Varnishing|
|Packaging Detail:||The detailed packing information base on the size of the boxes or cased customers asked.|
Why Choose us
Our prices advantages---Saving 20%-50% Packaging Cost
Our new factory locates in Hanzhong City, which is an inland city of China, we bought the land and built our own plant, thus no need pay huge rent to landlord monthly, moreover the labor cost of inland cities is much lower than Coastal cities, such as Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Hangzhou, and so on, we give the bonus to our clients, so the prices you getting from us are 20% to 50% cheaper than the coastal cities.
Who are we?
Shaanxi HanHong Printing&Packaging Co.,Ltd is registered in China as a member of XPI GROUP with production in Hanzhong City, Shaanxi Province of China.
The company grew from a family-owned workshop started in 1993 into the current leading packaging solution provider and packaging manufacturer in China. The production base was previously located in Shenzhen China, but with the dramatic cost increase in raw materials, industrial rent, and labor cost, XPI GROUP invested and move the production base to Hanzhon City of Shaanxi Province in China to offer its customers the “lowest cost of China” in packaging production, but still keep the high quality with our more than 25 years experiences, timely delivery and efficient management.
The factory covers 30,000 square meters and has about 400 workers. The main customers are from all over the world including China, the USA, France, Australia, Israel, Belgium, Poland, Italy, Turkey, UAE and Dubai to name just a few.
Main products include Main industries we serve
1. Handmade rigid cardboard boxes 1. Gift & Fashion Industry
2. Chipboard packaging boxes 2. Beauty & Comsmetics Industry
3. Folding paper packaging boxes 3. Wine & Beverage Industry
4. Corrugated board packaging boxes 4. Chocolate & Cake Industry
5. Paper bags 5. Jewellery & Bijou Industry
6. Floor/Table displays 6. Perfume, Candle&Home Decor Industry
7. Other printing and packaging products 7. Consumer Electronics Industry
8. Garment & Shoes Industry
Our in-factory quality control procedures are as follows
1. Before development and sample making process, we double check with customers if the design is workable and feasible for mass production and make adjustment accordingly.
2. We have incoming raw materials quanlity check process based on ISO quality standards:
3. We have the following test for printed sheets:
•color checking with X.rite printing densitometer
•Ink abrasion test
•high and low temperature degradation test
•quantity check for the printed sheets
4. Specific onsite QC people check each die-cut sheets for box making
5. Specific onsite QC people check every single product from the production line
6. We have the following test for finished products
•compressive strength test
•high and low temprature test
•humidity and dryness test
•transport vibration Test
FAQ You May Concern
Welcome to contact us, a moment of communication will bring you great surprise.