|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Set/Sets per Year|
|Slide Stroke (mm):||Model Different|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Machine Type:||Punching Machine|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Online support,Video technical support,Free spare parts,Field installation, commissioning and training,Field maintenance and repair service|
|Brand Name:||HUANTU MACHINERY|
|Key Selling Points:||Competitive Price|
|Applicable Industries:||Garment Shops,Building Material Shops,Manufacturing Plant,Machinery Repair Shops,Construction works ,Energy & Mining|
|CNC or Not:||CNC|
|Motor Power (kW):||Model Different|
|CNC System:||Siemens 808D|
|Packaging Detail:||Wooden Box|
CNC Turret Punching Machine , HTM357 Turret Punching Machine , Punching Machine
1. Advanced and reliable hydraulic drive system can select stroke automatically corresponding to different thickness of metal sheet and is convenient to realize special process of louver, blanking, etc. The punch is equipped with auto hydraulic overload protection device, and guarantees consistent pressing force for quality products.
2. The punch is of FANUC 0iP control system.
3. Rotary tooling stations are of worm wheel structure with max. punching diameter of 50.8mm
4. Dual turret is of long insert structure ensuring coaxiality of the punch and die, which gives long life to the tool and turret.
5. Imported pneumatic and hydraulic components guarantee reliability of the machine.
6. Imported ballscrews with long travel, and linear guideways ensure transmission precision.
7. The worktable with hard brush and steel ball reduces noise and shock of the machine, and protects surface of the work piece.
8. The machine is straight-side frame, which is annealed for eliminating inner stress.
9. The clamps with auto protection function, in the protective zone, only excise movement without punching action for continuous operation.
10. Central lubrication device provides lubricant oil to the desired points to reduce friction of pairing elements for long machine life.
12. Tool station layout consists of A,B,C,D, which is convenient for the customer and save the tool cost.
13. Common requirement is for site foundation preparation and machine installation is simple
Servo unit and motor
Hydraulic punching head
German H & L
Supporting bearing for ballscrews
Supporting bearing for turret
Main electronic elements
1. System configuration
a) Step punch function, graphic function, applicable program and data of CNC memory and definition 0.1μm.
b) Simple international G code for operation.
c) Standard RS232 interface with the PC.
d) Advanced AC servo system and servo motor modular design for easy maintenance.
e) Outstanding MMC dialogue function between the machine and operator.
f) Color TFT 10.4″display.
g) Chinese and English versions are available.
h) Programming on line and background programming.
i) Distance diagnosis function.
2. System functions
a) Linear axis: X-axis, Y-axis; Rotary axis: T-axis, C-axis. Self-diagnosis function.
b) International G code programming.
c) Soft limit protection function and repositioning function.
d) Pitch compensation function and reverse gap compensation function.
e) Different operation modes such as Auto, Manual, Semi-auto, etc.
f) Clamp protection function.
g) Parameter programming function and subroutine recall function.
h) Quick positioning function.
i) Various M function and other supporting function.
j) Absolute, incremental programming; conditional and non-conditional skip function.
k) Warning indication for overload, overflowing, over-travel and various mechanical and electronic faults.
l) The control system special for CNC turret punch
1. One set of CNC turret punch (include 24 pair of Chinese standard tools).
2. Accessories with the machine:
Foundation iron block
3. Tools for machine installation and maintenance
Socket hexagon spanner
4. Spare parts with the machine:
Toothed plate of clamp
5. Documents with the machine:
Instruction manual (mechanical)
Instruction manual (electrical)
Deliver to the user upon the contract takes into effect.
Dimension range (mm)
Stations for each type
3 – 12.7
12.7 – 31.75
31.75 – 50.8
50.8 – 88.9
Note: Above-mentioned 32- station standard tools are of square, rectangle, round and obround shapes. Additional payment is for special tools.