$1,455.00
Min. Order : 5 Tons

good quality and competitive offer food packing 70gsm paper roll

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: ShenZhen/ShangHai/NingBo
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 20 Forty-Foot Container per Month
Coating Side: Single Side
Paper Type: wrapping paper
Place of Origin: Guangxi China
Character: Grease-proof and moisture-proof
Sample: Avaialble
Use: food packing
Color: Natural white and high white
Custom Order: Accept
Material Structure: virgin wood pulp
Model Number: Richer-GZ14
Feature: Disposable
Design: OEM Logo
Brand Name: OEM
Industrial Use: Gift & Craft
Packing: by reel/sheet
Delivery Time: according to ur order QTY
Grammage: 30-60gsm
pulp: virgin wood pulp
Certificate: FDA
Packaging Detail: brown kraft paper or plastic bag or carton packing
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1MESUcv5G3KVjSZPxq6zI3XXaU.jpg_640x640.jpg
Guangzhou Richer Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Trading Company
90.5%
Response Rate
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 1,000+
4
Transactions
11-50
Employees
21-30
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description

Food grade PE coated white kraft paper

 A36I9332_meitu_1.jpg

 

A36I9355_meitu_9.jpg

 

A36I9357_meitu_2.jpg

Product Description

Feature:

1.30gsm to 60gsm  MG white  paper for  food wrap purpose

     

Advantages:
1. manufacturer and nice quality and price.

2. 100% quality guarantee for the long term partnerships.
3. Different sizes, different types are workable.
4. No matter big or small orders, we consider all as VIP orders.
5. Free sample in 7 days.                
6. Reply in 12 hours when receiving inquiry
7. Reel or Sheet okay to sell you
8. White color available
9: Nice package of kraft paper and pallet

 

Package: 500pcs/ream or pallet

 

Company Information

 

REAL FACTORY SINCE 1998! 

Our factory is at GuangXi province which established at 1998 and covered 100,000 square meters, 

and have 5 production lines focused on high and midrange. 

 

Market: South Eastern Asia, Europe and America, Middle East; Latin American; Africa; Domestic, ect.

Production Capacity: 20,000Ton/year

Superiority: 100% bleached pulp for raw material; product Green and Environmental Protection

QC: From raw material to packing 100% quality inspection

Number of R&D Staff: 30-35 people

Number of QC Staff: 20-25 people

R&D Capacity: Research material matching to enhance quality and technology

Number of Employees: 200

Export Percentage: 70%-80%

factory video at Youtube:   https://youtu.be/cczDXBdWUH4

1.jpg

 

FAQ

1) How to get a quotation?   

Sent email 
Pls send us the details of products such as material, size, design, color. Your artwork will be welcome and much appreciated.
2) What kind of design files do you accept for printing ?
Please provide us with the vector AI or CDR design file. If you use the PSD or JPG file, please make sure the picture resolution is higher than 400DP. 
To make sure the font is right as well as avoiding the missing of symbol and words, it is better for you to outline the content. 
3) Can you do the design for me?
Yes, simple design is offered for free by our professional designers. Just feel free to inform us of your own ideas.
4) How long can I get my products?
By express: 3-5 working days, such as TNT,Fedex,DHL,Ups etc.
By Sea: around one month
5) Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we have our own factory. OEM and ODM are both accepted.
We are specialized in producing packaging boxes, paper bags, hang tags, envelopes, wedding favor invitations, greeting cards, magazine, postcard, stickers, wrappers and so on.
6) What’s your payment?
We accept T/T,Paypal,Escrow,Western Union,Bank transfer etc.
30% deposite before production and the rest 70% balance paid before shipping.