|Port:||Nvaha Sheva JNPT Mumbai|
|Supply Ability:||15000 Sheet/Sheets per Quarter|
|Use:||Art & Collectible|
|Place of Origin:||Uttar Pradesh India|
|Model Number:||AA 10128|
|Product Name:||Horn Roll|
|Usage:||To Manufaturer Knife Handle|
|Other Available Size:||100x30 mm|
|Packaging Detail:||Bulk packing or as per Requirement|
Standard as well as Customized
We also deal into:-
1. Buffalo Horn Plates
2. Ox Plate
3. African Milky Look Plates
4. Natural Rough Plate
5. Horn Roll
6. Horn Block
7. Colored Plate
We use DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, etc. for air shipments.
Payment Terms: Accept 30% Payment to Start the Production and Remaining 70% after completion of the production and before dispatching the consignment.
• Absolute best price in the industry.
• Best quality products.
• Quick delivery 30-35 days.
• Minimum order quantity of each item.
• Innovative range of quality products.
• Competitive pricing.
• Capability to meet bulk & immediate orders.
• Customization based on client's specification.
• Thousands item and professional designers to develop many new designs per month.
• Strong production capacity.
• Skilled workers and QC member to ensure a good quality.
• Very prompt & Professional communication to all your queries.
The AJANTA ARTS is working continuously for better and unique products. Our company is constantly evolving and growing. We provide wide range of best & unique design products for our customer. We strive to produce quality metal home décor that exceeds our clients’ expectations and maintain a collaborative relationship with our foreign partners.
We manufacture our products in all MATERIALS including Horn, Bone, Wood, Resin, Mother of Pearl, Cane, Bamboo, Brass, Aluminum, Copper, Steel and Iron. Not only do we accommodate all metal preferences for our buyers but also ensure quality finishes at competitive price points. Our product range includes Napkin Rings, Napkin holder, Coaster, Placemats, Picture/Photo Frame, Boxes, Trays, Horn Cutlery, Horn Mugs, Knobs, Table Card Holder, Hanging Decorative ornaments, Imitation/Fashion Jewelry Like Bangle, Bangle Set, Necklace, Earrings, Handcuff, Choker, Rings, Hair Accessories & Christmas decoration items.
Our Leading Markets Include Western Europe, Mid East And Eastern Asia. We Have Been In The Market Since More Than 10 Years. We Have A Team Of More Than 100 Skilled Professionals Who Are Constantly Working Towards Manufacturing Elite Quality Products For Our Esteemed Clients. We Have A Specific Team For R&D That Comes Up With Innovative Ideas For Our Merchandise. Our Packaging And Quality Team Have A Keen Eye For Perfection And Innovation.
We Believe In Catering Our Clientele As Per Their Customized Requirements. Our Collection Is Designed With Innovation And Created With Precision. Our Skilled Artisans Create Artwork That Attracts Every Section Of Society With Its Trendy Approach.
Looking Forward To Expand Our Business At A Global Market, We Welcome Our Potential Clients With Pleasure And Professionalism.
We Assure 100 Percent Customer Satisfaction By Delivering Our Best Services Like Timely Delivery And Competitive Prices With Best Quality.
Q: Where are you based?
Ans: In India
Q: Which shipping port you need?
Ans: Nhava Sheva JNPT Mumbai For Sea Shipment and for Air IGI Delhi.
Q: How can we get sample to test quality before placing larger order?
Ans: We are glad to inform that Our Sample department can dispatch sample/samples to check the quality on customer DHL/FedEx/UPS/TNT account.
Q: What is the normal lead time?
Ans: For stock items, we will send goods to you within 10-15 days after receiving your payment.
For customized products, the delivery time is 50-60 days after receiving your payment. That is dependent on the total quantity required.
Q: What is your shipping terms?
Ans: We can arrange shipment by sea or by air according to your requirement. We will help you to choose the best efficient shipping way according to your detailed requirements.
Q: How do you control the quality?
Ans: We do quality testing before starting the bulk production. Also, there is stricy quality control system in place to ensure good quality to the client. Also, we always request our customers to inspect the goods before shipping.
Q: How to proceed with the order if I have logo to print?
Ans: First, we will prepare artwork for visual confirmation, and next we will produce a real sample for your second confirmation. If sample is ok, finally we will go to mass production.