NO preservatives, colors, flavors, sugar, sweeteners
30 pieces in a box
100% Natural Herbal Medical Chewing Gum
"SAAT" is a completely natural and environmentally safe chewing gum, obtained from coniferous trees.
This chewing resin is a natural product without any additives
It does not contain preservatives, dyes, flavors, sugar or sweeteners.
● Protects the oral cavity from the action of dangerous bacteria and microorganisms
● Provides treatment and prevention of periodontal diseases (stomatitis, gingivitis, caries, periodontal disease)
● Reduces bleeding gums;
● Strengthens gums and tooth enamel
● Helps to neutralize bad breath
● Cleanses the mouth from food residue
● Refreshes mouth cavity
● Rapid healing of wounds in the oral cavity
● Protects the body up to 4 hours from the effects of exhaust gases, gasoline vapor, tobacco smoke and other negative environmental influences;
● Improves blood circulation
● Reduces the craving for smoking and nicotine dependence
Siberian larch resin has long been used for the treatment of oral diseases (gingivitis, angina).
● It has astringent, wound healing, anti-inflammatory, and detoxifying effect. ● It contains many fatty acids (palmitic, oleic, linolenic). ● Siberian larch resin can be chewed by gastritis, duodenitis and other diseases of the digestive tract. ● It is useful during the epidemic of viral diseases ● It has coniferous fragrance and is useful for gums and teeth
● The gathering place of the resin is the Republic of Tuva.
As a result of the comparative analysis of Siberian larch resin (in terms of quality and usefulness) from different regions of Russia, the highest quality indicators of the resin were found in the Tuva resin
By choosing the place of the main collection of resin, the issue of ecological purity of the product was especially considered. The Republic of Tuva is an ideal place for this. Its taiga massifs are the most remote from civilization and industrial facilities