|Port:||Keelung port, Taiwan|
|Supply Ability:||50 Set/Sets per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Taiwan, China|
|Shaping Mode:||Plastic Injection Mould|
|Product name:||2019 new innovative product ideas for plastic hose connector mold|
|Structure:||according to drawing|
|Color:||can be discussed|
|Packaging Detail:||For parts: bulk or individual pack, upon customer's demands with exported carton box. For mold: Standard exported wooden box packed, fumigation process (upon required)|
PS, ABS, PP, PVC, PMMA, PBT, PC, POM, PA66, PBT+GF30%...etc.
Rubber, Silicone rubber, LSR, aluminum, zinc...Metal...etc.
ROSH and SGS standard
Non marking and Non flash
According to your drawing
Color, Quantity, Unit price, Tooling cost, Tooling size:
To be discussed
Injection Mould, Plastic Mold, Overmould, 2k mould, Die-Casting Mould, Thermoset Mold, Stack Mold, Interchangeable Mold, Collapsible Core Mold, Die Sets, Compression Mold, Cold runner system LSR Mold,…etc.
HASCO standard, European standard, World standard
Mould Base Material:
LKM, FUTA, HASCO, DME, etc. or as per customer’s requirement.
Texture (MT standard), high gloss polishing
Mirror finish etc.
Cavity / Core steel:
P20, 2311, H13, 2344, Starvax 420, 236, AdC3, S136, 2312, 2379, 2316, 2083, Nak80, 2767 etc.
Single cavity, Muti Cavity, based on customer’s requirement.
Hot / Cold Runner:
HUSKY, INCOE, YUDO, HASCO, DME, MoldMaster, Masterflow, Mastip, Taiwan made brand…etc.
1,000 to 1,000,000 shots
(according to your working environment)
Design & Program Softwares:
CAD, CAM, CAE, Pro-E, Solid works…etc.
High speed CNC, standard CNC, EDM, Wire Cutting, Grinder, Plastic Injection Molding Machine for testing mold from 50-3000T available.
Standard exported wooden box packed, fumigation process (upon required)
Mold building lead time:
T1, 20~50 days, parts measurement report (upon required).
250 sets of mold
Buyer Guide :
1. Customized Making :
- Per your drawings or samples, we can customize your mold.
- Per your requirement, we can modify and design your parts
structure to establish the overall 3D effect drawing. And per
above 3D drawing, we can provide mold making quotation and
product molding quotation to you to help you to do the entire
costing analysis .
2. Prototype Making :
- in initial stage, after confirming the product design, size, material, and price…etc, if you need, before starting to make the real mold, we can make the prototype for you to help you understanding the product detail and its outlooking (Ps. we
will estimate the prototype cost report to you from 3D printing
or from NC milling way).
3. Purchase Contract Making :
If both of us agree to sign the contract, we will mention the working detail, lead time, inspection standard, payment term
information…etc on the contract.
4. During the mold manufacturing period :
- We will send the update working progress report in every 1-2 week with photos.
- Before commencing making the mold and the machining
process, if customer needs to adjust the product’s shape
slightly, we will not charge the extra cost.
-If the machining process is on-going, and customer needs to adjust the product design, we will study and give our report to see whether we should charge extra cost or not.
-We will send T1, T2 or T3 samples till meeting customer’s satisfaction.
5. If customer place the product production order to us :
- after the final trial samples is approval by customer, if customer places the product production to us, we will be responsible for the mold maintenance and
performance for all.
6. Packing information:
- For mold, we pack with standard exported wooden box with
- For product, if there is no specific packing requirement, we will
use regular carton box and bag (free of charge). If customer
requires specific packing way, we can help customer to do
the assembly, packing and the printing from case to case.
- Customer can use their own forwarder. Or we can help customer to arrange any sea or air transportation forwarder to deliver the goods to customer’s address.