♦ When wearing a swimwear bikini
1. Avoid sitting on rough objects;
2. Avoid Sun oil, Sunscreen Lotion stains on swimwear bikini.
♦ After swimming
1. Rinse salt, sand, chloride, sun oil, sunscreen and other corrosive substances which dip in the swimwear bikini with water. Because these substances will make the swimwear bikini fiber damage, color dark, or elasticity decreases;
2. Do not wring dry, rolled into a dry towel, absorb too much water.
♦ After home
1. Wash the swimwear bikini with lukewarm water immediately, use mild detergent, do not use washing machines and bleach.
2. Rinse the swimwear bikini thoroughly;
3. Do not twist the swimwear bikini with hand, put it flat on a dry towel, and then twist it together with the towel, let the towel absorb the moisture on the swimwear bikini, do not place the wet swimwear bikini curly;
4. Do not use dryers or iron to dry the swimwear bikini;
5. Place in a shade place after dry.