|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Main detecting frequency range:||50 MHz-6.0 GHz|
|Detecting:||WiFi Camera Cellphone|
|Product name:||WiFi Camera Detector|
|5.8GHz Wireless camera:||Up to 3 meters|
|2.4GHz camera (10mW):||Up to 4.5-9 meters|
|2.4GHz WiFi:||Up to 8.5-12 meters|
|GSM 800 / 900:||About 15 meters|
|GSM 1800 / 1900:||About 8 meters|
|CDMA 800:||Up to 2 meters|
|Smartphone 4G:||Up to 5.5 meters|
|Packaging Detail:||Power:3V DC (AAA/UM-4 battery x 2) Material : Aluminium Alloy N.W: 125g Volume: L 8.7 x W 5.5 x T 2.4 cm Color:Black Usage: Personal Material: aluminum alloy Warranty: 2 year warranty|
Gsm/Cdma/3G/4G Phone Detector Detect Hidden Camera And Cell Phone
Versatile RF Signal Detector with Digital Signal Amplifier VS-NRF
Wireless Bug / Wireless Camera / GSM phone / Smartphone + Expert 2.4G WiFi IP camera detection + Wired Camera Detection
Thank you for purchasing this detector. Please first read over this manual for proper use, save this manual and keep it handy.
VERSATILE & WIDE FREQUENCY RANGE
This device is a VERSATILE RF signal detector which can detect most of GSM phone, Smartphone, WiFi, IP camera, wireless bug (hidden microphone), analog and digital wireless cameras and other wireless device during 50 MHz ~ 6.0 GHz.
DIGITAL SIGNAL AMPLIFIER
The unique Digital signal amplifier provides stronger indication for digital signals of Bluetooth, WiFi, cell phone and Digital spread spectrum device for easier identification.
HOW TO OPERATE
1. Slide and remove the battery lid, install two AAA/UM-4 batteries matching correct (+) and (-) poles as indicated, then slide the battery lid back.
2. Pull out the antenna. Turn on this device by setting the switch in left side of front view to upper side (beep). If set the switch to bottom side, it is vibration mode. The power LED (Green) will be lit up to confirm this device is operation correctly.
3. First set up the sensitivity benchmark before your scan job. Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to + (plus) side until the first green LED light up, then turn the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decrease the sensitivity until the first green LED put out.
4. When switch on this device and the strength LEDs light up, it means the detecting benchmark too sensitive. Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decrease the sensitivity until the first green LED slightly light up.
5. When this device detects signal of cellular phone or wireless bug / camera, the 6 strength LED will light up, from Green à Yellow à Red indicating the strength of detected signals.
6. Meanwhile, this device will start beeping or vibrating.
2.4G WiFi IP CAMERA Detection
1. This device has an individual 2.4G WiFi IP camera detector inside. Set the N-F switch to F (located in left side of front view, N = Normal, F = 2.4G WiFi), this device will enter 2.4G WiFi IP camera detection.
2. The sensitivity of 2.4G WiFi IP camera detector is very high. If the signal strength LEDs blink, and beep or vibration also go off, set the sensitivity tuner to – (minus) until the first green LED slight light up.
3. In 2.4G WiFi IP camera detection mode, it is NOT easy to be interfered with other frequency band. If the signal strength LEDs light up without blink, and beep or vibration also go off continuously, this is radio wave of 2.4G analog wireless camera.
4. Set the N-F switch to N, this device returns to normal detection mode.
Identify & LOCATE 2.4G WiFi IP Camera
This device can surely identify the activities of WiFi IP camera to disclose unpermitted home and office surveillance. The blue LED in top will light up to warn the user. Most IP cameras have very low output power (about 1mW only) the WiFi detector of this device can detect andLOCATE those IP camera up to 3.6 meters, none can compare with.
1. Set the power switch to bottom Vibrate mode which will alert you when you do not hold this device in hand to scan an environment.
2. Earphone output: User can detect by earphone hearing without others’ awareness.
Distinguish The Signal Type
This device can help user to distinguish the signal type by indication of LED and beep.
1. LED light up and Beep continuous: Wireless bug, Video wireless camera, 2-way radio and 3G / 4G smartphone, etc.
2. LED blink and Beep Intermittent: WiFi, IP camera, Digital wireless camera and GSM phone, etc.
Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decrease the sensitivity and the detecting distance will be shorter. Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to + (plus) side to increases the sensitivity and the detecting distance will be longer.
INTERFERENCE (BACKGROUND NOISE) ELIMINATION
1. The Sensitivity tuner is also used to eliminate the background noise (interference). If the scan environment has other noises that interfere with your detector, the strength indication LED will light up.
2. If this condition appears, adjust the sensitivity by turning the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decrease the sensitivity until the first green LED slightly lights up. In normal condition, when turn on the power, only the Power LED goes Green to confirm this device is in normal condition.
LOW BATTERY WARNING
When this device is switched on, “Bat. Low” LED in the left bottom of front side goes Red, it means the batteries run down. Please replace new batteries.
WIRED CAMERA DETECTION
1. There is a Wired camera detection switch on the upper side, press down the red button, it will active the ultra-bright LEDs for scanning suspected areas. Press the red button again, the red light will put out.
2. Office or private room has a lot of metal or optical object with shinning surface which will reflect the illuminated light. Few more practices will help identify the lens of hidden camera.
3. When you find a suspected reflection, shake your detection light right-and-left slightly. If the location of the reflection shifts as you shift, it is not a camera.
4. If the location of the reflection does not shift, then you might have discovered the lens of a hidden camera. The ultra bright LED is not suitable for continuous use, please re-set the red button once 3 minutes.
NOTICE OF USE
1. When this device is not in use for a long time, remove the batteries to avoid damage caused by corrosion from battery leakage.
2. Unauthorized repair or disassembly of this device will void all the warranties.
3. Avoid water.
4. Do not store this device in an excessively hot place.
5. Avoid knocks or dropping this device.
Specification * Specification may change without prior notice.
50 MHz - 6.0 GHz
L 8.7 x W 5.5 x T 2.4 cm
About 125g (without battery)
3V DC (AAA/UM-4 battery x 2)
1. Beep alarm sound
2. LED indication
4. Earphone silent detection
1. Adjust detecting distance to find signal source
2. Eliminate the environment interference
5.8GHz Wireless camera
up to 3 meters
2.4GHz camera (10mW)
up to 4.5 meters
up to 9 meters
up to 8.5 meters
up to 12 meters
2.4GHz IP camera (1mW)
up to 3.6 meters
GSM 800 / 900
about 15 meters
GSM 1800 / 1900
about 8 meters
up to 2 meters
up to 5.5 meters