* UL listed 3 Hour Fire Rated ANSI grade 1 Commercial Door Mortise Lock
* Backset: 2-3/4” (70mm)
* C-C Distance : 91mm
* Steel Lock Case Sized : 108 × 150 × 22mm
* with Stainless Steel parts inside of the lock case
* US32D Finish
* Deadbolt : Stainless steel material
* Latchbolt : Stainless steel material, with heavy duty anti-friction tongue
* Guardbolt : Powder Metallurgy
* Faceplate : Stainless steel material
* Strike plate : Stainless steel material
* With plastic anti-dust box
* Hand : Field reversible
* Function : Passage / Entry / Entrance / Storeroom / Office / Dormitory / Hotel / Deadlock
* For Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional buildings
* UL listed, ANSI Grade 1, 3 hours Fire rated
* 1,000,000 life cycle guaranteed
Available ANSI No. of UL listed 3 Hour Fire Rated ANSI grade 1 Commercial Door Mortise Lock
Function / Location
Description / Operation
Passage / Closet
A non-keyed function. Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times.
Entry / Office
Latch bolt operated by lever either side except when outside lever is made inoperative by push button rocker. When outside lever is lock, latch bolt may be retracted by key from outside or by rotation inside lever.
Storeroom / Closet
Latch bolt by lever inside and by key outside. Outside lever is always inoperative.
* Auxiliary latch deadlocks latch bolt. Inside lever always free.
Dormitory / Exit
Latchbolt operated by lever from either side. Deadbolt projected by key from outside and thumbturn from inside. Rotating inside lever retracts both bolts (simultaneous retraction). Extended deadbolt automatically deadlocks latchbolt.
Hotel / Motel
Latch bolt by lever inside and by guest key or master key outside. Outside lever always rigid. Deadbolt by thumb turn inside or by emergency key outside. Inside lever will retract both bolts (simultaneously retracts)
Deadbolt by key either side.
Deadbolt by key outside or by thumb turn inside.
Latch retracted by knob or lever from either side except when outside knob / lever is locked by stop works of thumbturn. Deadbolt extended or retracted by key from outside or thumbturn from inside. Outside knob / lever is locked when deadbolt is extended. Auxiliary deadlatch deadlocks latch when door is closed. Inside knob / lever retracts latch and deadbolt simultaneously.
Latch by lever either side. Deadbolt by key outside, turn piece inside. Deadbolt deadlocks latch.
Drawing of UL listed 3 Hour Fire Rated ANSI grade 1 Commercial Door Mortise Lock
Handing of UL listed 3 Hour Fire Rated ANSI grade 1 Commercial Door Mortise Lock
Thumburun and Moritse Cylinder for UL listed 3 Hour Fire Rated ANSI grade 1 Commercial Door Mortise Lock
Handle Selection for UL listed 3 Hour Fire Rated ANSI grade 1 Commercial Door Mortise Lock
* Payment by T/T , L/C, Western Union, PayPal or Escrow
* We require 100% payment in advance before delivery
Engaging into the production of mortise lock, padlock & cylinder
Door Closer line added
Panic Exit Device line added
Small Format Interchangeable Core line added
re-organized company and Secutor Corp. established
Turnover 7.5 millions
SECUTOR CORPORATION has been engaging in the production of security products since 1993, specializing in Profile Cylinders, Mortise Door Locks, Padlocks, Door Closers and Panic Exit Devices.