We are a factory with over 36 years manufacturing experience located in Building D, E, No. 2, Yinhu Road, Shishuikou Village, Qiaotou Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China. Welcome to visit us.
2. What kind of production services do you provide?
Our major processes include aluminum die casting, aluminum extrusion, CNC machining, and die-casting mold making.
3. Can you do OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) orders?
Yes, OEM and ODM are both welcome. Please contact us for more detailed information. Customized one-stop fabrication services are available as well.
4. What should I do first to manufacture my own products?
Your 2D/3D design drawings or original samples are required. We will evaluate your designs and quote to you.
5. Will my drawings be safe after you get it?
We never release our valued clients’ designs to third party without their permission. We can sign the NDA document to protect your intellectual property and patent.
6. How long can I expect to get the quotation?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we receive your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please contact us directly through online contact tools, email, or just call us by (+86) 18124315086, and we will prioritize your inquiry first.
7. Will you provide samples and no charge?
We can provide prototype or samples for you to ensure quality standard. According to our company policy, we will charge sample fee and the delivery fee based on your requirements.
8. How long can I expect to get the samples?
Depending on your requirements, it usually takes 5-7 workdays via express.
9. What is the MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)?
There is no quantity constraints for the customized production order, but the more, the cheaper.
10. What is your payment method?
Our main payment method is T/T. 40% deposit before the production and 60% remainder will be balanced before shipping. If you prefer other payment methods, please contact us for further discussion.
11. What is the shipment method?
It could be Ocean Shipping, Airlift, and Express (EMS, UPS, DHL, TNT, and FedEx). Please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method before placing your order.
12. What about the mass production lead time?
It depends on the type and quantity of your order. Normally it takes around 30~35 workdays after receiving the deposit. For more detail, please contact us.
13. What should I do if I received defective products?
Please take some pictures of the defective parts and contact us immediately. We will check on the problems and take the corresponding action. The resulting transportation costs are borne by our company.
14. Is it possible to keep me up to date about my products’ manufacturing situation and schedule?
For every production order, we provide the client with a detailed production schedule at the very beginning and send out weekly reports with production pictures.