Overview
  1. Wholesaler
  2. >
  3. Home
  4. >
  5. Transportation
  6. >
  7. Bicycle Parts
  8. >
  9. Other Bicycle Parts

Colorful custom handle bar tape

US $0.5 - 3 / Pair
Min. Order 200 Pairs
Port: Ningbo/Shanghai
Supply Ability: 1000000 Pair/Pairs per Week More are available
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal is also ok
Packaging Details: a pair in a pp bag.200-300 pairs in a carton
Delivery Details: 5-10days
View All
Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industrial Trading Co., Ltd.
China (Mainland) | Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate
97.8%
27 Transactions
70,000+
Supplier's local time is 17:18

Buyer Protection

Trade Assurance protects your orders
  • Multiple safe payment options
  • Worry-free shipping & quality
  • Build your credibility
Item Details
Product Name: Colorful custom handle bar tape
Port: Ningbo/Shanghai
Supply Ability: 1000000 Pair/Pairs per Week More are available
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal is also ok
Packaging Details: a pair in a pp bag.200-300 pairs in a carton
Delivery Details: 5-10days

 

Product Description

First.jpg

 

2m bike bar tap
1).material:EVA
2).size:1800mmL,30mmW
3).nine colors

 

4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg3.jpg7.jpg

Workshop pictures

Process 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

packing.jpg

Shipping

shipping.png

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information

11

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Ours.jpg

 

Our Standard

Certification

 

FAQ

 

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:

Parts 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Jenny zhan
Whatsapp: 0086 137 5088 9497
Skype: oem-bicycle
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com

 

Jenny Zhan
Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industrial Trading Co., Ltd.

Continue in Alibaba.com App