Portable Camping Kerosene Stove Cooking Big Wick Burner

$3.00
Min. Order
100 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Linyi Huanrui Metal Products Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
---
Response Rate:
---
Transactions
---
1 Year Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: QINGDAO PORT
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 50000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Installation: Portable
Surface Material: Cast Iron
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Brand Name: Belly Anchor
Products Name: Kerosene Stove
Surface Treatment: Enamel, Painted, Spraying Plastics
Gas Type: Kerosene
Application: Home Kitchen/Outdoor Cooking
Burner: Wick Burner
MOQ: 100PCS
Packing: Brown Box, Carton
Payment: TT, LC
Packaging Detail: 1PC/BOX, 12PCS/CARTON; 1PC/BOX, 24PCS/CARTON

Kerosene Stove Cooking Stove Wick Stove

Product Description

 

Products Name:Kerosene Stove
Capacity of Oil:1.5L, 1.65L, 2.5L, 3.0L, 5.0L
Finish:Enamel, Painted, Spraying Plastics
Burner:Wick Burner
Packing:1PC/BOX, 12BOX/CARTON OR Other customer's requirement
Color:RED, GREEN, 

 

Detailed Images

 33.JPG44.JPG62.JPG138.JPG168.JPG2668.JPG

 

 

Related Products
Our Services

1. Our factory has already passed SGS/BV factory inspection; Strict quality control process can guarantee the high quality.

2.Competitive price, good quality,fast shipment,good service

we mainly make all kinds of nails with best price ang high quality.Hope we can have a good cooperation in the future.

 

Company Information

We are specialized in design, manufacture of all kinds of nails with high technology, and we manufacture common wire nails, umbrella roofing nails, assembled roofing nails, concrete nails, shoe tack, finishing nails, cut masonry nails, U nails, clout nails, square boat nails, duplex head nails, wood screw and so on. we also process PPGI corrugated sheet, HDG corrugated sheet. We ever serve more than 80 customers from 30 countries all over the world. We trust our credit, speciality and best service will help our customers get what they want and lower their cost.

 Doing business with all customers we always adhere to the principle of equality and mutual benefit. It is our hope to promote, by joint efforts, both trade and friendship for our mutual advantages.

 

750 -  

FAQ

1.What is your payment term?

    30% prepayment and the rest 70% shall pay off against BL copy.

 

2. What kind of price you usually offer?

    We usually give the Fob Qingdao price,Cnf price

 

3.What kinds of products your company can do?

   A.steel structure design and manufacture

   B.common nail,roofing nail,concrete nail,shoe tack nail

   C. Corrugated steel sheet/ Floor Decking steel sheet

   D.garden tools,farming tools,shovels,spades,wheel barrows

   E. square and rectangular tubes

 

Contact us

1