Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is a plant native to Southeast Asia that has a long history of use as an herbal remedy and as a culinary spice. Ginger root extract is derived from the root of the herb Zingiber Officionale, which grows widely in southwest India. Ginger is a popular spice in Indian cooking, and its medicinal uses have been well documented.
Ginger oil can be used in Drink, Beer, Soy Sauce, Vinaigre, Cooked Meat, Fast food, Puffing food, Bake food and Soft food etc.
ISO 9001:2015 Certificate;
With over 20 years experience;
Covering over 66,000㎡, with 85 staff;
Annual 6,000mt terpineol, 3,000mt PEA capacity.
Packing & Delivery
1. What's the MOQ? In order to save the costs, we recommend the MOQ with 4 drums/1 pallet. However, less quantity also acceptable. Please contact with us for details.
2. Can I get the sample before placing order? Free sample is available. Please contact with us for more details.
3. How is the goods packed when shipping? You can find the packing details on above introduction. In a word, we will try our best to deliver the goods to you safely and efficiently.
4. How long is the delivery time? For those with ready inventory, usually within 10 days.
5. What's your business hours? Our office hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (BJT) Monday to Friday. We will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.