1. What do you need for a quotation ?
Our company is professional factory in the Medical plastic injection products and plastic injection mould . You just need to send the 2D or 3D drawing or samples of your needed products to our company with detailed requirement about the products, then we will special person to deal with your inquiry.
2. For plastic injection mould, what standard is available for the moldbase and components:
LKM, FUTA,HASCO, DME, MISUMI , etc.
3. For the hot runner, what standard is available ?
According to customers’ requirement, we can use the hot runner from : YUDO,HOTSYS, FISA, EWIKON, HASCO,DME, FASTHEAT, HUSKY, MOLD-MASTER,MASTIP, ANNTONG, etc
4. What material are used for the mould ?
We usually use the mould steel such as : S45C, S50C, P20, S136, S136H, 718,718H, 2738, 2316, 2083, 2311, NAK80, H13, etc.
5. What software is used in your company for mould design , products design, CNC programming ?
For mould design , we use UG, ProE, Solidworks, AutoCAD.
For Products design , we use UG, ProE, SolidWorks, Catia, AutoCAD.
For CNC programming, we use powermill.
6. The size of the mould which you company can manufactured ?
Less than 5 Tons in weight , less than 1000mm * 1000 mm * 1000 mm in dimension.
7. How long it is for the lead time of the first mould test ?
Usually , the lead time for the first mould test is 25 ~ 45 days. The difference is based on the size and structure of the mould.
8. The payment terms for the plastic injection mould and plastic injection parts ?
For the plastic injection mould, the payment term is : 40% deposit upon confirmation of order, 40% after first mould test, 20% after final approval of samples.
For the plastic injection parts, the payment term is : 50% on order, 50% before delivery.