2019 HuaYuan Brand New Products 100mm diameter stainless steel pipe DN100 Single Sphere Rubber Expansion Joint

$198.99
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Henan Huayuan Water Supply Equipment Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
91.3%
Transactions
US$ 220,000+
10 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Qingdao, Tianjin, Shanghai, Other
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Rubber expansion joint accepts any payment
Supply Ability: 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month Single sphere rubber expansion joint accept expedited orders
Place of Origin: Henan China
Brand Name: Hua Yuan
Model Number: DN32-DN3000
Material: Carbon Steel
Technics: Forged
Connection: Flange
Shape: Equal
Head Code: Square
Product name: expansion joint rubber bellows pn16
Standard: DIN/JIS/ANSI
Size: DN32-DN3000
Rubber material: EPDM
Medium: Sea water/oil/acid/alkali
Name: expansion joint
Certificate: CE, ISO9001-2015
Brand: Hua Yuan
Keyword: Expansion joints and sealant
Flange surface: Carbon steel
Packaging Detail: Package of Single Sphere Rubber Expansion Joint: Inner package is carton case one pcs/box(different size deponding on the size), outer package is wooden case(mix packing or every size packing in one wooden), which is usually in the size of 1100mm*1100mm*1100mm with plastic film inside the wooden case.

2019 HuaYuan Brand New Products 100mm diameter stainless steel pipe DN100 Single Sphere Rubber Expansion Joint

1_02.jpg

Product Description

 

PN16/10 Flange Type Galvanized Rubber Expansion Joint 

     

The form: this rubber expansion joint consists of rubber pipe, made of inner glue, multi-layer proofinf and cord fabric and outer glue abd metal woggle joint.

 

It is applicable for the connection of inlet and outlet pipes of various fancoil sets of air conditionings in the guest rooms of hotels and restaurants.

1_04.jpg

 

1_05.jpg

1_06.jpg

Packaging & Shipping

 

 

PackingInner package: carton cases
Outer package: wooden cases(usually the size of 1100mm*1100mm*1100mm)
Shipping

Using safe and reliable transoprtation package Transport modes such as 

EMS/TNT/DHL/UPS/FEDEX

1_08.jpg

Company Information

 

1_10.jpg

 

Advanced production equipment

Our company is a professional company specialozing in the production of water supply and drainage equipment and pipeline accesseries.

We have been producing for 20 years and have 15 years of experience in foreign trade with reasonable price, high quality and considerate service.

Main products: single sphere and double sphere rubber expansion joint, thread joint, bellows.

Our products have been exported to many countries such as Italy, England, France, Germany, Korea, America, Australia, Spain, India, Thailand, Singapore and Poland etc. And gotten high praise from clients domestic and overseas.

We are desirable to copperate sincerely with friends from all walks of life with our quality products and complete service.

1_12.jpg

Our raw material is imported natural rubber from Malaysia and Indonesia, with a content of fortyseven percent,according to the different materials, it can be made ofacid, alkali resistant, corrosion resistant, oil resistant, high temperature resistant, radiation resistant, wear-resistant, aging resistant and so on.

Customer Visiting

 

1_14.jpg

1_16.jpg1_17.jpg1_18.jpg

1_20.jpg1_21.jpg1_22.jpg

1_23.jpg

FAQ

 

Q: Can you make the product as per client's requirement?

A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement.

 

Q: What are your payment terms?

A: T/T (30% as despot, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight

 

Q: Can I visit your factory before the order?

A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality.

 

Q: Where is your nearest loading port?

A: Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin, China.

 

Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?

A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer's requests.

 

Q: Do you accept small quantity order?

A: Of course we do.

 

Q: Can we choose different material?

A: Yes, the material can be chose according to your requirement.

 

Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?

A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.

 

Q: And what's your packing?

A: Carton cases inside, export wooden cases outside.

 

 

Please click and get 5% discount