Waterproof metal detector Gold Hunter TM is dedicated for use as a hand-held metal detector to assist in the soil searching, but its universal design and capabilities make it a device which might be used in different situations related to security and personal control. The set contains convenient holder with a belt.
Gold Hunter TM is a type of Hand held metal detector with high sensitivity, also can be used for security check.
The Gold Hunter has two sensitivity settings and two detection settings: Audio + Vibrate or Vibrate-only (silent).
Repeatedly press the button to cycle through the settings:
* Sound + vibration + low sensitivity
* Sound + Vibration + medium sensitivity
* Sound + vibration + high sensitivity (factory default setting)
* Vibration + low sensitivity
* Vibration + medium sensitivity
* Vibration + high sensitivity
Pecisely Pinpointing Large Targets
Slowly scan toward the object until the response increases to full/constant alarm. Then quick-press the button to instantly retune and narrow the detection field. Continue scanning toward the object to find its precise location. Repeat this Fast Retune to further narrow detection field as needed.
After 2 minutes of being ON without a button press, the Gold Hunter will begin warning chirps for 60 seconds, and then will power off automatically.
Low Battery Alarm
When the battery becomes low, the LED will keep flashing.Replace the 9V battery as soon as possible.
Simply rotate the battery cover counterclockwise to remove and clockwise to tighten by hand. To properly install the 9V battery, match the larger battery terminal to the larger opening in the compartment. Remove the battery when the unit is to be stored more than 30 days.
Operational Information and Tips
• Operation is completely automatic. All metals will be detected including ferrous and non-ferrous.
• When a target is detected, the Gold Hunter will produce an audio and/or vibration alert. The rate of the pulsing audio and vibrations increase proportionately as the pinpointer is moved closer to a metallic target.
• Maximum detection of very small targets is obtained against the side about ½” from the tip.
• To avoid cancelling out a target, do not turn on the Gold Hunter while it is adjacent to the target.
• Because the Gold Hunter is a static, non-motion detector, optimum operation is achieved when the unit is switched off between uses.
• Avoid using the Gold Hunter as a digging or prying tool. It is
designed for flat side-scanning and precise pinpointing with its tip. It
is not intended to be used with excessive force.
• For water use, do not exceed 10 feet (3 meters) depth. Make sure the battery cap threads are free of sand, sediment, etc. and that O-ring is periodically lubricated with silicone grease to maintain a tight seal.
• To remove dried dirt, mud or other debris from the unit, simply hand wash it with soap, water, and a soft cloth. Do not use any type of abrasive or chemical cleaners which could scratch or erode its surface.
|Model Name||Gold Hunter TM|
|Operating Temperatures||-35ºF (-37ºC) to 158ºF (70ºC)|
|Operating Frequency||11.5 kHz|
|Waterproof Rating||10 foot (3 meter) maximum depth; IP 68|
|Tuning||Automatic or manual retune|
|Indicators||Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate|
|Controls||Power, Retune, Adjust switch|
|Dimensions||Length: 26 cm|
|Thickness||4.0 cm tapered to 2.6 cm|
|Weight||0.26KG ( NOT INCLUDING BATTERY )|
Battery: Single 9V (not included)
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Parts/Labor
What's in the box ?
1PCS * GOLD HUNTER TM Waterproof ProPointer
1PCS * User Manual
1PCS * Woven belt holster
1PCS * Lanyard Attachment Clip
BATTERY NOT INCLUDED